Bieber has become hostage to his own popularity

Many of the name of the 17-year-old Canadian teenager causes a gag reflex. A couple of years ago, sugary and unpretentious song «Baby» in his performance sounded from every toilet. About him even invent stories, that's one of them:

Revile Bieber and his work became the favorite "trick" of many bloggers. But is this guy worthy of such an attitude? I am not a fan of his work, God forbid, but I have to some extent sympathize with the artist. I have not gone crazy, just something light in which journalists put this singer, in my opinion, does not correspond to the inner nature of this guy. Let's just say he has become a hostage of his own popularity, as his time this has happened to Britney Spears.

In 2008, a Canadian pop singer named Justin Bieber did not know anybody. All "muddied» R & B-star Usher, who is an experienced producer, realized that American teenagers urgently needs a new idol. He found online Canadian shy guy with more or less mediocre vocal. Correct image +, respectively starting composition («Baby») - and that's a new star lit!

Calculation of Asher was at one hundred percent true - women of the teenage audience immediately fell in love Cute kid. Soon Asher has not had PR Bieber - his name speaks for itself. This young man in a short time gained fame and money, which many artists sought for years. But is it sweet to live in reality? Alas, fame has a downside: the popularity of Bieber had to pay their childhood .... After he became a star, he was hit by a powerful "shelling" of the paparazzi who guarded his every move. In his Twitter blog, the singer has repeatedly complained to fans that he was tired of the constant camera flashes during the day and at night.

"I already hate them!" - Once wrote in the heat of Bieber, however, then the message has been erased.

And another time Bieber in the hearts poked "facts" into the camera lens when the photographer tried to take pictures of him hugging a girl Selena Gomez

During a recent tour in Israel actor psihanul and closed in the hotel room for a few days. The reason for this behavior is that Israeli journalists are literally tore him to pieces, despite attempts to push the artist's bodyguards. And one of the most clever journalists even climbed through the window number to film star in a negligee!

But the real trouble Bieber - is deffachki-crazy fans. Thousands of ecstatic crowds of fans of the artist. But the fact that the walk - it is still possible to endure, but when you begin to throw out from the crowd crazed fans, trying to hug or kiss - you can hang on. Some go so far as to break up the tent under the windows of the hotel where the singer stops. Once one of Bieber's fans started to bombard the emails stating that will cut his wrists if he did not throw his girlfriend Selena Gomez. Terrified actor entered into a correspondence with her, trying to dissuade him from this mad step. And one fan put online photos of his hands, which cut recognition Bieber in love. After that, many parents are up in arms against the actor, although his guilt is what?

There are those who are trying to "dilute" the actor for money. In December of this year, there was a scandal that badly damped reputation as a singer. Actor accused that he struck 12-year-old boy during a game of laser tag. Later it turned out that Bieber did not hit the boy, that he bumped into him and fell from the collision, and the boy's father just decided to cut money from the actor.

Recently, Bieber said that he was leaving on sabbatical for a month to podnabratsya forces. I think the guy is already on the verge of a nervous breakdown. It is noticeable that even when he smiles, his weary eyes. What can I say, even if his own mother's son pulls out all the juices. Justin's mother Patty Mallet - personal manager of the singer. This woman is ready to drive for profit your child! In public, Patty shows concern for his son, but it seems to me that if she really worried about him, she would have taken away the child from show business.

Paparazzi give Buddy a little rest! Otherwise, it will be broken soon, and then he has two choices: either to become a lifeless puppet lybyascheysya with atrophied feelings that will only open his mouth on stage or as a podsyadet Justin sopetsya drug.

Tags

See also

New and interesting