About Shakira

Music, dancing, singing and just an amazing girl - is Shakira. Shakira half his life in show business, but does not suffer from the disease and stellar megalomania. It still provides an interesting composition, hot dances, and pleases fans of live concerts.

Shakira is so liberated and naturally behaving, it seems that it is always and everything comes easy. Shakira is full of awards for achievements in the music industry. But in fact, all that is Shakira was given to her hard work. Shakira - a real workaholic.

"When you're 20 you all a happy. But when you're thirty, you know: there will be no better. It is necessary to enjoy what I am what I am, and extract the maximum benefit from this ».

From an early age Shakira visualize his artistic life. She began dancing from 4 years. And writing songs with 8.

Shakira demonstrated remarkable flexibility ...

And so it happened - Shakira has become one of the best-selling singers in Latin America. And then gained popularity and love throughout the world. The singer admits that he wrote the song about his experiences, because there can not do, but just because she likes when people are dancing to her music.

"People who see on TV, I shake my hips, probably think that that's what I do for a living. But it is not. I work a lot - I compose songs, arrange music and producing. »

Shakira began to sing in their native language - Spanish. And a few years later, when there was a need and an opportunity to grow, "onward and upward", Shakira recorded an album in English. Today, the singer admits that sing in English, of course, great, but in Spanish - nice.

Shakira is engaged in charity by organizing a fund to help homeless children.

November 10, 2011 in Las Vegas were awarded the Grammy Latino Awards. "Person of the Year" has become a famous singer Shakira.

Of course, the dance Shakira looks very tempting. I can not believe there was a time when Shakira wanted to have plastic surgery because she was dissatisfied with her hips and tummy. And now the singer has become much safer to take it, considering your belly is very sexy.

Shakira in the video:

Shakira was honored, which did not receive any one Colombian - she received her star on the Alley of Glory.

Tags

See also

New and interesting