Shakira on the cover of Glamour

Sexy Shakira shakes thick head of hair on the cover of Glamour numbers for February 2014. Saucy look and impeccable dress by Alexander Vauthier convince us - Shakira at the peak of their form and ready for new challenges.

Colombian pop diva continues to conquer the hearts of music lovers from all over the world, and in January of this year will present a duet work with Rihanna. This alliance ensures fans of pop music explosion of emotions and sensual new wave of music's hottest women Caribbean.

Shakira returned to the music scene after the birth of his son Milan, which in January will be a year. In 2014, it plans to release a new album in English.

The single will be released the first track of the album, which Shakira recorded together with Rihanna. The release of a new song will be held January 13. About Barbadian singer Shakira said:

She's the sexiest woman on the planet. We have worked perfectly. She showed me her dance moves. She was my teacher.

The December operation singer - video for the single from the upcoming album, directed by Joseph Kahn shot. We look forward to the premiere of the clip!

The first single will be a duet with Rihanna «Cant Remember to Forget», which will be released next week.

In an interview with Glamour glossy magazine the singer said that for her it means working in a man's world record:

Working with men for the only girl in a group can be challenging ... I must understand certain jokes, and do not take them to heart. It must grow a thick skin. You know that the music industry is mainly of the guys? I spend 98% of time with men - producers, arrangers, musicians, sound engineer.

Word Shakira about her attitude to life has become quote of the day:

You know, I feel it is not just light a forever on this earth.

In February Shakira celebrates 37 years, 17 of which are already she dedicated charity activities to educational programs in Colombia, South Africa and Haiti.

Tags

See also

New and interesting