ACM Awards 2014: Who what?

The 49th awards ceremony Academy of Country Music Awards, otgremevshego yesterday in Las Vegas, one of the first in a series of social events the new spring-summer season. As before, ACM Awards gathered in its red carpet of the brightest representatives of the country music industry, and they really made sure to turn the music ceremony in a real parade of designer evening dresses.

Appearances Taylor Swift on the red carpet ACM Awards were waiting, perhaps, more than others. Abandoning deliberately chic shiny outfits, country diva came to photographers in a spectacular and very elegant ensemble from J. Mendel. Classical composition "white top and black bottom" looked quite bored thanks to the original design of the stamp and sexual cutout from the hip. Complete your image golden ornaments and summery warm coral lipstick, Taylor looked spectacular on the red carpet and many other brighter.

Having achieved excellent physical shape, Miranda Lambert does not lose opportunity again and again to show us her perfect figure. The main thing - to pick up her delicious curves worthy of framing, for example, such as a spectacular evening dress Randi Rahm, dotted with thousands of golden crystals Swarovski. It looks royally gorgeous.

Leaving finery princesses ummm, Carrie Underwood donned in elegant dress by Oscar de la Renta, the creation of which the designer-inspired feminine and sophisticated outfits Art Deco era. The toilet was decorated with silver sequins, fringe and beads that are subscribed to the fabric smooth waves that you will agree, it looked very impressive. The ideal complement to the image of the large steel earrings with diamonds and pink quartz translucent.

Cassidy Pope came to the red carpet in a dress unusual carmine color with pleating and original design back. Of course, something like we've seen before, but in this way I was attracted to how harmoniously the feminine outfit combined with tattoos of our heroine, and it is very rare.

Very discreet and elegant attire public demonstration Faith Hill, appeared at the ceremony in the laconic dress pale blue color of Saint Laurent. Design along with a deep V-neck and sleeves with an overlap was clearly inspired by the era of the 70s, which is famous for its feminine and sexy - a perfect choice for the Faith.

There was a red carpet and a younger sister of Britney Spears, Jamie Lynn: she went to photographers, accompanied by her new husband, Jamie Watson. Jamie (the one that Spears) was a mini-dress with bright ethnic prints, which she complemented with red lacquer seed pans apparently paid tribute to the image of the tattoo shoes on his leg.

The singer with a beautiful pseudonymous Jewel (which translated to English means "treasure") chosen for the ceremony evening dress Georges Chakra. I'm not a big fan of the old-fashioned dresses with bodice-loop and an abundance of decor, but it is worth to pay tribute to the Jewel - a combination of berry lipstick and jewelry with emeralds looks very impressive and stretches all the way.

The highlight of the outfit Kellie Pickler, no doubt, was the most beautiful shade of lavender evening gown Romona Keveza. The dress is made in the best traditions of classic evening dress - neckline, trail, feminine silhouette, delicate, but at the same time spectacular decoration at the waist. Although I am a fan of the original outfits on the red carpet, but the classic image with a twist very to my liking.

Olivia Munn has been one of the few actresses who graced the ceremony ACM Awards. For such a solemn event the actress chose a crimson dress with a plunging neckline, a cut from the hip and decorations on the shoulders of the Reem Acra. Such a spectacular outfit to face very girl with the bright appearance, like our heroine, especially in combination with bright lipstick.

Beautiful evening dress showed spectators 17-year-old country music singer Danielle Bradbury. The girl was powdery dress Jovani, decorated with shimmering embroidery with beads delicate shades. I can not say that the image is perfect (I would have shortened the sleeves and cleaned translucent lining), but in general the outfit looks good - especially when combined with the original carrot earrings and lipstick.

There was a red carpet and Shakira, which took a direct part in the show, singing a song with country musician Blake Shelton. On sultry Colombian was stressed sexy dress Zuhair Murad, the highlight of which was the original finish with cut-outs and embroidery. In my view the creation of the Lebanese designer is usually associated with luxury and rich femininity, which is not in this outfit, but Shakira like image-to-face - her femininity and so enough, and the unusual design of the dress emphasizes individuality.

Sheryl Crow has chosen to release its fashionable outfit from the collection of the winner of the "hearth" Christian Siriano. On the singer was wearing a black dress with geometric patterns, and the effect of transparency. As a supplement in addition Cheryl biggest gold earrings to match the pattern of the dress, metallic clutch and coral nail polish.

Tags

See also

New and interesting