Heather Marks

Heather Marks - a famous top model. Heather as her colleague, Jessica Stam, a native of Canada. And, just like Jessica, known for its puppet facial features.

Heather and Jessica:

As a child, Heather was a "tomboy" loved snowboarding and soccer, although superficially resembled the angel: big innocent eyes, small mouth and face - heart. Perhaps, then no one would have spotted it in future models. But it is precisely this feature of her appearance helped win the girl contest «Mode Models» in his hometown at the age of twelve years. With characteristic head girl and she stormed into the modeling business.

Eyed beauty does not forget to emphasize their dignity - that is the eye:

Heather Marks was one of the leading models in advertising displays for «D & G», the fashion house Calvin Klein, «Moschino». She also wore on the cover of almost all the known world of glossy magazines.

Heather has participated in the show Victoria`s Secret in 2006, appears as a sort of charming angel.

In addition to this show, Heather has participated in many fashion shows. Marx very tight schedule as filming and leaving the podium. Especially productive in this regard was in 2005, when the model has participated in more than 70 fashion shows for the season autumn--vesna -zima.

"Since the age of 14, I was thrown into this crazy business. Besides, I had to work side by side with the girls, who were older than me. I had to really learn a lot "- Heather admitted.

She also appeared in advertising lingerie «H & M» with Italian model Bianca Balti.

with Karolina Kurkova at a fashion show, but this time as a spectator. It can be seen that the models do differ tall.

Heather also scheduled to play in the movie in the movie «Silent Hill: Revelation 3D», which will be released in late 2012.
I do not know what image will appear in this girl's horror ...

Recently Beauty Heather Marx appeared in the May issue of «Marie Claire Italia».

"When I was younger, to be a model - it was not what I wanted, I never wanted to do it. That's why for me, today, is a surprise is where I am now "

Tags

See also

New and interesting