Americans celebrated the birthday

often to us on the street starving stick variety, and tsyganyaschie pohmelyatsya identification posters heartbreaking content. But in the American town of Oklahoma City man named Doug Eaton also went with the poster, but it does not change robbed passers, and he gave passing motorists at the crossroads of $ 5 per hour.
Doug on this day celebrating his 65th birthday and trying to come up with their entertainment on holiday, appealed to friends to tell him how to better meet their retirement age. One is advised to perform an act of kindness and charity in their city. So our hero idea: at a crossroads to give $ 5 each passing bill for 65 minutes.
"It was unforgettable. Some people who refused to take the money, saying that they did not take them, because there are those who need them most, "- said a generous birthday. And others do not even know how to understand it. "I think this is the craziest guy from anyone I've seen in my life, and I must confess, I liked it a damn!", - Admitted one of the talented five-dollar bill.

Source: drunov.ru/news/amerikanets_v_techenie_chasa_razdval_dengi_vsem_proezzhayushchim_prosto_tak/

Tags

See also

New and interesting