Children sometimes give things ... After the stories that follow, it is difficult not to believe that these nesmyshlёnyshi really able to remember episodes from their past lives.
Many young parents who share unusual stories through social networks, argue that their children are told about the alleged occurred to them tragic death, after which comes a new and happy life.
1. When my son was three years old, he told me that he liked his new daddy, he was "such a cutie." While his own father's first and only. I asked, "Why do you think so?"
He said: "My past Dad was very mean-spirited. He hit me in the back, and I died. And I really like my new daddy, because he never do with me ".
2. When I was little, I once saw a sudden some guy at the store and started to scream and cry. Actually it was not like me, because I was quiet and well-mannered girl. I had never forcibly taken away because of my bad behavior, but this time we had to leave the store because of me.
When I finally calmed down and we got into the car, my mother began to ask why I made this tantrum. I told him that this man took me at my first mother and hid under the floor of his home, forced to sleep for a long time, and then I woke up the other moms.
I then still refused to go on the seat and asked me to hide under the dashboard so that it again I did not pick up. This is her very shocked because it was my only biological mother.
3. While bathing their 2, 5-year-old daughter in the bath, my wife and I educated her about the importance of personal hygiene. To which she casually replied: "I did not get to anyone. Some have already tried one night. Broke down the door and tried, but I strayed. I died and now live here ".
She said it so, if it were a trifle.
4. "While I was not born here, I also had a sister yet? She and my other mom now so old. I hope they all was well when the car caught fire ".
He was 5 or 6 years. For me, this statement was completely unexpected.
5. When my younger sister was little, she used to go around the house with a photo of my great-grandmother, and repeated: "I miss you, Harvey".
Harvey died even before I was born. In addition to this strange case, my mother confessed that the younger sister talked about those things that once told my great-grandmother Lucy.
6. When my little sister learned to speak, she sometimes gave out a truly stunning things. For example, she said that her past family shove her things that made her cry, but her daddy so it burned that she was able to find us a new family.
She talked about these things with 2 to 4 years. She was too young to hear about something like that even from adults, so my family has always taken her stories of her past life memories.
7. In the period from two to six years old, my son is constantly telling me the same story - about how he chose me as his mother.
He claimed that he was assisted in the selection of a mother for his future spiritual mission man in a suit ... We've never even talked to mystical subjects and the child grew out of the religious environment.
The way in which the elections took place, it was more like a sale in a supermarket - it was in a bright room with a man in a suit, but instead he stood in a number of people, dolls, of which he chose me. Mysterious man asked him if he is sure in their choice, to which he replied in the affirmative, and then he was born.
Also, my son is very fond of aircraft during the Second World War. He easily defined them, called them part, and the places where they were used, and all other details. I still can not figure out where he got this knowledge. I am researcher, and his father - a mathematician.
We always called him "Grandpa" for his peaceful and timid character. This child is definitely a lot to see the soul.
8. When my nephew learned to put words into sentences, he told my sister and her husband, that he was so glad I chose them. He claimed that before becoming a child he saw the bright lit room many people, of which "chose his mother, because she had a pretty face".
9. My older sister was born in the year of my father's mother died. As my father says, as soon as my sister was able to utter the first words she said - "I am your mother".
10. My mom says that when I was little, he would say, if I had died in the fire long ago. I do not remember, but one of my biggest fears was that the house burns down. Fire scare me, I'm always afraid to be near an open flame.
source Your text to link ...