Mini Apartment

Studio Tengbom Architects designed this mini-apartment, which has everything you need for student life with a minimum of space. Smart Student Unit will be on display until December 8 in an art museum virserum (Sweden), and in 2014 will be built 22 such homes have to rent students. Here is such a design masterpiece. In fact it reminds doghouse. They scoff at the students do it ?? I personally would not live in that.

Inside there is a table where you can plump way, but if you want four-five of us, and sink near the table. And it pleases. I do not run away if drunk. And as stated in the wisdom of the sea, only the dead are not pissing in the water dispenser !!!

Even a plastic flower there. It is a pity that they can not bite, but hide the heel - it is!

That's how it looks from above. Interestingly, while on the Mac what they have saved. Unpainted wood otmoesh hell, especially blyuvotiny. And yes, there is a toilet! So if the sink is busy, or it is necessary in a large, running into the street is not necessary)) Unfortunately, the shower is not present. Where will mytsya poor student, and most importantly how to smell, I can not say. During this negative developers.

Bins also available. Even buying it is not necessary.

And this is the real test through which the poor students will have to pass a drunk almost every day. very coached agility, flexibility, and so well. Or alternatively, you can sleep on the floor. This is for you if no one pinned.

Here's a hut. How is it to live the students have no idea, but keep the rest in such fun. Threw 10 pieces on the site and know consider themselves money))

Source: dymontiger.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting