7 unnecessary daily activities that prevent a better life

1. To live someone else's life. Dr. House will somehow will live without you. A "Interns" will not notice your absence, if suddenly you stop to watch them. What really matters is your significant other, friends, children, brothers and sisters, relatives, business partners, employees and customers. Give them enough time and attention. They deserve it.

2. Think about the future instead of living in the present. What is happening here and now will never happen again. Cherish the time, because it's your life. Work hard on something, but do not forget to enjoy the pleasure of traveling. What is important is the experience of each of your steps. Do not get caught in a vicious circle of false productivity when you scroll up with the idea of ​​everything that you want, instead, to make them "here and now».

3. Giving postponement. Sometimes doing anything takes much less time and effort than making the decision to do it.
Life is full of pain difficult decisions. In life many forks in the road, all the trails that look the same enticing. And the most important is not what path you choose, but the fact of choosing this path.

4. Saying "yes" when you have to say "no." Do not take on an impossible burden. "Yes," offers you the wonderful ways, but to be able to say "no" - is also important. Time of your life is strictly limited. Do you really want to give up so easily?

5. Buy something that you do not need. Proper disposal of your finances is one of the most useful life skills, having mastered that you can create a comfortable, happy future. When all of a sudden out of nowhere you have a desire to make a new purchase, ask yourself: "What I'm going to buy, really better than what I already have? I really need it? Or simply convince me to be dissatisfied with what I have now? »

6. To gossip. Gossip - is evil. If you want to know something about someone, ask! Avoid guesswork → of them are born gossip.

7. Complete every free moment some activity. Inaction is necessary. Even the highest human performance can only be subject to the availability of rest periods. The human body is so constituted - working short pulses - and therefore requires regular rest and recovery, both physical and moral. Ideal productive day looks like this: Activity

Tags

See also

New and interesting