Why does the Apple fall far from the tree

People tend to be desired. Someone is dissatisfied with someone's personal life, and someone goes wrong all at once.In trying to learn how to change your life we resort to various sources, fortunately, nowadays there is no shortage of information.

A recipe for healing from the problemsof the various kinds of trainings, seminars, literature in all fields: psychology, religion, philosophy, and many others. Sources a lot, but once we want to move from theory to practice and to change the status quo, it turns out, all is not as rosy as we were promised most of the sources. What is the secret ingredient in work?

The legacy of their ancestors

Today I want to tell you that all of our problems and failures lie within ourselves. But there is a catch: we are not able to see it. In order to see from myself and my problems there are a lot of techniques. Constellations according to Hellinger allow not only to find the root of the problem, but to eliminate it. In most cases, the reasons for our current failures are in the past. Therefore, in order to change your future, you need to look at the past and understand the trend itself: where it came from and how it works in our lives.

There is a pattern that Our actions, habits, successes and failures formed in the distant past by our ancestors.

What problems accrue to us in the inheritance from ancestors:

• Hereditary disease;
  • Failure in marriage, loneliness;
  • Difficulties with children or no children;
  • Recurring situations in families;
  • Financial distress;
  • Lack of energy, depression;
  • Failure (inability) to realize
It is formed as follows. Each ancestor in the family who gained their experience, which was recorded in his subconscious. This experience in the form of words, thoughts, feelings and attitudes he passed on to your children. The children repeated the previous experience, i.e. they have multiplied. The good thing, if the experience of our ancestors was positive.For example, my grandfather was a talented Builder, he built the Church. Dad, say, built a large enterprise. I want to build something.

But it often happens that our ancestors are not a positive experience. A negative experience is easier to digest and easier recorded. By the way, these programs are transferred for seven generations. We are the successor of the 254 people who stand behind us, and that what thought about something you said, something did. Now, this experience was inherited by us and it shapes our lives.

For example. One man not very much in the enterprise. His son is not very fond of at school. And he realizes that something is wrong, maybe even understand this trend, but it's nothing to do about it. Or another example. It happens that in the family are born only girls, but men don't stay, and solitude as a hereditary disease, is transmitted through generations.

It would be prudent to ask yourself the question: what is my fault? Ancestors "screwed up", someone was drinking, someone was a robber, why am I responsible for it? In fact, we accidentally came into their family.We as a puzzle included in their tribal system, because of the problem of our soul correspond to the programs kind. It turns out that if something in life goes wrong, we are not random victims of the deeds of their ancestors. We came to a particular family in order to change themselves and to heal their family.

Constellations according to Hellinger

So, all of our lives, our successes and failures have their roots in the past. In order for something to change in your life, the main task is to see that past experience and change it. Constellations according to Hellinger or the generic wedge is one of the ways to look into the past and change all that you still didn't like it.

Generally there are many methods of working on ourselves that somehow this experience trying to extract. Constellations according to Hellinger distinguished by the fact that doing it immediately, and we have the opportunity to see the negative processes in the family.

If you want to change your life for the better, you need to change the attitude towards past experience of your kind. But in order to change attitude, need to see the root of the problem and how it manifested in you. So, in order to change, you need to look at past experience and see the flaws. And when you see shortcomings, then you have something real in this life change.

Every problem can be cured in several stages

1. You need to understand your past experience (meaning not only the experience of your life, but the experience kind that directly affect you). For this you can either peruse the history of his family, or to use any of the methods for working with generic software. Once you have seen what is inside you, you have a real chance to change that.

2. If you notice some shortcoming in your life, you must want to get rid of it and get something new, i.e. a different experience. So, you start thinking, what actually you want. For example, you don't want to be poor, you want to be rich. You begin to argue, what is wealth and why it is you. Gradually emerges the image that helps to visualize, imagine and produce their own future.

3. I should say that you can't build a future, not changing his attitude towards the world. Because you people from the past, with his old habits, new experiences will not be included. Therefore, realizing a new experience, imagine what you want, start to change their attitude to life, to change their views, to rebuild their relationship. After that comes the development of new good habits that will completely change your life. And, of course, can change your life for the better. So, change your life, change yourself, learn your past and build your future! published

Author: Alexander Harin

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! © econet

Source: //zhivoeslovo.com/stati-aleksandra-harina/rasstanovki-po-hellingeru-pochemu-yabloko-ot-yabloni-nedaleko-padaet.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting