Zabavnenko ...)))

-Paday! - Sternly ordered Newton apple hovering in the air and pointed his benevolent. - Here!
 - Nope! - Apple responded nonchalantly and continued to hang in the same place.
 - What did I say ?! - Newton angry. - Here!
 - Nope! - Cowardly apple cynically continued to mock the brilliant scientist.
 - So, look, it's the news? - Newton began to boil with anger (as was invented kettle). - I've already prepared and put on a helmet and insurance signed ...
 - Nah, - apple fun giggled.
 - What are you, do not realize the importance of the moment? - Horrified Newton. - I'm here, you know, I do not sleep at night, come up with all sorts of formulki, the law of universal gravitation open, and you did it, you can say ?!
plyuёsh  - Yeah! - Apples clearly liked to mock academician.
 - And I love you and I can eat! - Newton threatened. - Together with the stub. And the law, together with another apple will open!
 - Oh-oh, frightened! - Feigned zaohala apple. - Tell me please. And tell me, dear man, where are you in the winter, in the month of February, the apples will look? Netushki one we fate! But the law, we will not open!
 - And why is that? - Newton surprised.
 - I dislike him - said the apple. - I do not like it.
The law of gravity began to cry softly. For some reason he wanted to, what would be loved.
 - And for a bribe? - Newton grinned, pour a handful of coins from one hand to another.
 - And what I say, I will do with your money? I APPLE! Apple, you fool! I do not need money nafig!
 - Well, I do not want - do not need - offended Newton. He looked at the coin and gently stroked them, then turned the hateful look at the apple. - I have them, among other things, stamped all night! Might and take.
 - I do not take money! - Proudly announced apple. - I have principles!
 - What are these principles? - Newton surprised.
 - Moral!
 - Tell me please - Newton grunted in disgust. - Principles of him, you know, moral. And in science we do not care, right? Well, how do the principles now?
 - Singing want - furtively whispered apple. - In the opera. The "Wilhelm body." And the director, too. And then I do not like the current interpretation. The poor, the defenseless apple - boom. Bastards!
 - Do you even know how to sing it? - Wistfully asked Newton.
 - Show? - Dangerously narrowed apple.
 - DO NOT - shied Newton. - In a word, the word to believe!
 - That's good - relaxed apple.
 - You drop something be? - Impatiently scratched his nose a great scholar. - And while the time is running! Now to some scoundrel pot of flowers on his head collapses, and in-the-by we'll stay in the history of the world!
 - Come on, come on, fall - an apple muttered. - Tired of all. Take off your helmet. And it is not the effect - knock, and the law, and it is not open. It turns out, nothing fell.
Newton reluctantly removed his helmet from his head. Science has once again demanded sacrifices. Apple took aim ...

Half an hour later, Newton is still the mother. His head ached wildly.
 - Put your icicles - advised apples. - In such cases, icicles - this is the first grade. I'm talking to you as a professional.
Newton did not answer.
 - Come pout - shoved his apple. - But the law opened. Brand new, brand-new. It is true that great?
Newton wanted to answer, but said nothing. Words in the English language is not enough. "Russian, Russian time to teach!" - Newton's thoughts were running like mad tigers in a cage. Then he looked at sitting on the sidelines Act. He sat a young, fresh, nezatёrty. And Newton eased.
 - Well, to the opera? - Asked hopefully apple.
 - To the opera! - Emphatically said Newton.
 - Urrrrrra! - Screamed the apple.
A minute later they had to wade through the snowdrifts to the side of the city. It was snowing. And after Newton and the apple quietly snuck occasional sneezing into his hand, the law of universal gravitation. He had a runny nose.

& quot; ... In 1666, Isaac Newton walking in the garden of the family estate in Vulstrope (Lincolnshire, England) saw an apple fall. The idea came to him as a result of this event, it is assumed that the same force and makes an apple fall to the ground, and the moon remain in Earth orbit. Later, this argument was the basis of the law of universal gravitation, formulation and proof of which was published in 1687. The further fate remained unknown apple ... & quot;

Scribbled pupyrchatoy ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting