The fate of it?

Pancake. Again die. Damn, I do not like it. Will not. I do not want today.
Straightened his collar, he breathed. Deep, deep breath. And stepped forward.
The screech of brakes. Strike. Shouts.
Lying. I did not know that it would be better. Dying or so here - with a torn shirt that yesterday two o'clock choose? For all have to pay, however.
 - Lord! I did not want! I did not see it! Oh, God ...
Yeah. That's her. A familiar voice. Interestingly, she wore the blouse? Carefully I turn my head - yeah, allotment. Mentally I mark another point.
 - Man! You are alive, God, do not be silent as well!
Shakes. That's stupid, you can not shake the seriously injured. Slurred mychu that everything is in order.
 - Girl, let us help you. Here, here, let's Seat.
Annoyance wince. Another competent rescuer. You got me for another leg lift, the hero.
Nevertheless, this is it. All is well.
I get up.
-All Right with me. Fashioned slight shock. - I even smile. - Girl, you're sorry, I thought simply did not see the car.
She smiles with relief, but also looks alarmed. The emotional component in peak mode, stress response, and how.
Women. I hide a smile. Now she saw him. Mechanically fix jerked her blouse, her hair, pull up her skirt. And all this at the same time.
I quickly, but much looked at the pin of one of her sandals. Up-to seem broken.
She staggered, and probably would have fallen, but he gallantly picked up her arm.
 - Once again, forgive me - I say. - I'm just fine. Absolutely.
An unwitting witness to the incident was almost all gone. It turns out that the last leave. The last of those who do not need even here. There were only she and he.
I'm smiling. Again. Even torn shirt does not spoil me smile. They will be happy, happy for a long time. I do not agree with Cupid, under these conditions, I did not have any injured or dead, to cement the feeling. And so they will keep it. And our dispute with Cupid here at anything - who jokes with love?

© Ammok

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting