For the dough:
150g potatoes (I weighed exactly, is 2 small potatoes)
80 g butter
pinch of salt
1 teaspoon ground paprika
2 handfuls of grated cheese
salt / pepper / oil
Method of preparation:
1) Boil the potatoes until tender
2) Fry the onions in butter and pepper a few minutes, until golden brown at the bow. Lay them on a plate.
3) At the same oil fry the mince until half. Then add the minced deferred vegetables, salt and pepper, add the paprika.
4) Drain the water from the potatoes, mash into a puree. Add the butter, flour and salt and knead the dough. It is very gentle and warm! If necessary, you can even add the flour to the dough stuck when rolling out.
5) Roll out the dough and transfer to a greased split mold (24 cm)
6) Put the dough on the filling. Top classifications