100 grams of sugar
a pinch of vanilla
h. l. with slide baking powder
120 g flour
1/8 Art. water
4 tbsp. l. sugar
a pinch of citric acid
sprigs of red currants
1. First biscuit. Divide whites and yolks.
2. Whip the yolks 2/3 of the sugar in the magnificent mass.
3. Separately, beat until peaks proteins, add the remaining sugar and beat again.
4. third of all proteins add to the yolks, stir and sift through this mass of flour with baking powder. Beat.
5. Then add the remaining whites and gently spoon Stir the dough.
6. The two forms (d = 15, 5 cm) grease with vegetable oil and pour the batter into them, poravnu split in half.
7. Smooth the top with a spoon and bake in a preheated oven at Haran t = 160-180 ° C for half an hour (readiness check with a toothpick after 25-30 minutes of baking, the oven should not be used to open).
Note: I planned a cake with a small diameter, but small detachable form I have, therefore, used aluminum molds for cakes. Bake cakes at the same time it is necessary, otherwise the fact that the dough Lift.
8. Korzhi removed from the mold, cool down at least 8-hours, covered with a towel. Then, each cut into three parts.
9. Kurd prepared as described here. Fluff it every cake, except for the top.
10. Merengue. Proteins whip up the steep peaks.
11. Sugar mixed with water in a saucepan and simmer to a boil over medium heat.
12. Writing a boil to sugar caramelized (ideal temperature - 120 ° C, but who do not have a thermometer, just dip a spoon into the syrup, remove and immediately bring your under running cold water - if the weight on the spoon became viscous, so - all ready to do this procedure must be very fast, so as not to digest).
13. The hot syrup to pour in proteins and long and carefully beat with a mixer at maximum speed up to a beautiful shine.
14. smeared with cake prepared protein cream with a spatula, smooth sides and sprinkle with coconut.
15. At the top of the pre-washed and put obsushennye berries. Give the cake to soak at least a few hours.