Instructions for making a pancake cake "Red Velvet"

Someone's making pancakes for Maslenitsa, and I-- pancake. And not just a pancake cake with cream, but a real "Red Velvet", only the role of a biscuit cake in it is performed by red pancakes.

This is a very romantic and delicious cake, which is not difficult to prepare. Pancakes don’t have to be perfect in shape. Thin red pancakes and delicate cream just melt in your mouth!

Pancake cake with curd cream Today editorial "Site" He will tell you how to cook. Red Velvet Pancake Cake. It's impossible to break away!

Test ingredients
  • 240g flour
  • 600 ml of milk
  • 10g cocoa
  • 4 eggs
  • 15g vanilla sugar
  • 90g powdered sugar
  • 50g vegetable oil
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp food dye

Cream ingredients
  • 500 ml cream (33%)
  • 300g cottage cheese
  • 190g powdered sugar

Preparation
  1. To prepare the dough, sift flour, cocoa and powdered sugar, add vanilla sugar and salt to them. Stir it well. Add the eggs and stir again, but with a corolla.

2. Gradually add the milk to room temperature. Stir to a uniform state without lumps, and then pour vegetable oil and stir again.

3. Now it's dye time. I usually use the AmeriColor Super Red gel food dye. For this amount of dough is enough 1 teaspoon. Cover the dough container with food film and leave at room temperature for half an hour.

4. Warm the pan (I have a diameter of 18 centimeters), lubricate it with vegetable oil when baking the first pancake. Pour a small amount of dough on the pan, bake on both sides.

5. To prepare the cream, whip chilled cream with powdered sugar, then add cream cheese. Stir again at low revs of the mixer until a uniform mass is obtained.

6. On a wide plate lay out the first pancake, on top - about 1.5 tablespoons of cream. Lay the cream all over the pancake. Put the next pancake on top and thus collect the whole cake, smearing each pancake with cream. Smear the side and top of the cake with the remaining cream. Put the cake in the refrigerator for 4 hours.

7. That's it, pancake ready. Bon appetit!

I also want to know how to make chocolate cake. A French delicacy that literally melts in your mouth!

The cake is bright, beautiful and very tasty! If you are against the use of dye, you can simply not add it or replace it with natural: beet juice (fuchsia), beet + carrot (red), turmeric (yellow), blueberries (purple), activated charcoal (black)... Flight of fantasy is unlimited!

Be sure to cook, your home will definitely appreciate this. "Red Velvet" It's worth it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting