The thief forgot to turn off the automatic sending of photos to the Internet

In the Internet there photoblog "Life is a stranger who stole my phone» (Life of a stranger who stole my phone) about the life of a thief. The fact that Dubai Hafid from stolen smartphone one German tourist and blogger, vacationing on the island of Ibiza. But the thief forgot to turn off automatically send photos from your smartphone to the Internet. Now, all the pictures that makes Hafid automatically enter the service Dropbox, from which the former owner of the smartphone downloads and puts them in a new blog with their scathing commentary ...

"Thief of my smartphone does not remove the application Dropbox, as it is not turned off automatic login application - that's why I can see on their computer every picture that he does!" - Says the author of the blog.

The network, he posted photos of property Hafid and learned that two friends are engaged in sewing thief to feed themselves.

Blogger occasionally allows himself obscene remarks against Hafid, although most of his comments to photos rather ironic.

For example, for a photo on the beach Hafid blogger writes: "Salam alaikum! Hafid expanding its business and now he kidnaps the little people, feed them, and released back into the dunes and before stealing their smart phones ».

Blogger sure what Hafid is a thief because he "conveyed greetings" to the former owner on Facebook - this is how the German and learned her abuser.

Source: varganshik.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting