When I leave the house for a few days, I leave the vacuum cleaner in the middle of the room, and you will, too, if you know why.

I would never have thought that motion sensor And the vacuum cleaner can protect you from theft. But these simple tricks were shared with me by a police officer I know. It turns out that they have special statistics of precautions against theft during holidays or holidays.

Many people leave their homes and apartments for the holidays. In the summer, many people go to the sea, leaving their homes unattended. Thieves are usually very observant. Some houses are monitored for a very long time, trying to choose the right moment for the theft.

Motion sensor to turn on the lights Showing a little wit and ingenuity, you can protect your home from theft. Of course, you don’t have to build traps like in everyone’s favorite movie Home Alone. It is enough to leave a vacuum cleaner in the hall or other large room.

When a thief breaks into your house and stumbles upon a lying vacuum cleaner, he will realize that the owners of the house left for a short time. How long they left and how long they will be home, the thief is also not known. And so he will try to leave quickly without taking anything with him.

Also, one of the effective ways to protect against theft is a motion sensor. It is especially effective at night. Imagine when a thief sneaks into the house at night and the slightest movement of the thief turns on the lights everywhere.

It'll look suspicious to the neighbors when they know you're leaving. And they'll call the police right away. Another interesting method that can be used for private homes. These are paths around the house covered with gravel. On such material it is impossible to walk silently and neighbors will immediately react to this sound.

Even if you are not going anywhere soon, teach yourself not to leave valuables in sight in the house. Let it be some secluded place where your wallet or documents will lie. Jewelry is best stored in a box in the back of the closet.

The same goes for the bag - don't put it near the entrance. I'd rather have a place in the back of the room. Very often in modern homes there is no corridor. And the entrance from the entrance immediately leads to the apartment.

Never leave the door unlocked. In such houses very often there are cases when a thief enters an unlocked apartment immediately after the owner. Quickly pulls the bag, which is left immediately near the entrance and leaves.

In five minutes, the thief already has access to your bank accounts, wallet and other sensitive data. Then to prove in the bank that the loan opened in your name is the work of fraudsters is very difficult.

Of course, it is better never to face such trouble. But nobody in this world is safe from anything. And it is better to have theoretical information about precautions and apply such simple tips. They can protect you and your loved ones from stealing valuables in your home.

Do you use security measures against theft in your daily life, or do you believe that such troubles won’t happen to you? Share your thoughts on this topic in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting