Thief forgot to turn off the automatic loading

Recently stupidity thieves manifested in all the same!

In the Internet there photoblog about the life of the thief who has stolen smartphone. The author of the blog "Life is stranger stole my phone» (Life of a stranger who stole my phone) is the former owner of the smartphone.
Hafid from Dubai stolen smartphone from one of German tourists vacationing on the island of Ibiza.
8 photos via strajj

However, the thief forgot to turn off the automatic sending photos from your smartphone to the Internet. Now all the pictures that makes Hafid, enter the service Dropbox, from which the former owner of the smartphone downloads and exposes them with their scathing commentary in photoblog about Hafid.
"Thief my smartphone does not remove the application Dropbox, so he does not turn off automatically input into a patch - that's why I can see on their computer every picture that he does!" - Says the author of the blog.

The network he posted photos of property Hafid and learned that two friends thief sew to feed themselves.
Blogger occasionally allows himself obscene remarks about Hafid, although most of his comments to photos rather ironic.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting