Wheat flour 500 grams
12 grams of salt
Fresh yeast 25 grams
Eggs 7 pieces
Sugar 80 grams
Vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
1. Sift the flour. Add salt, then sugar. There also grind yeast.
2. Cut the butter into small cubes and put in the refrigerator.
3. Take six cold eggs (so they better whipped), break them in a bowl, pour in there too vanilla. Pour the eggs into the flour mixture and stir with a mixer. Nozzle need a spiral, not the blade. Knead the dough by hand for Brioches very difficult. Knead for about fifteen minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic, so that it stretched and not torn. A sure sign of readiness test - a sound spanking on the wall or bowls Mixers: this means that the dough is no longer sticky to the walls.
4. Add the cubes of cold butter dough and knead it again until smooth and elastic, even fifteen or twenty minutes.
5. Cover the dough with cling film and put in forty minutes in a warm place. Then obmyat it - a couple of times to collect the sides and an indentation in the center of Bun. Flatten it into a pancake with a diameter of about 30 cm and put in the freezer for an hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
6. Divide the dough into balls with a diameter of 5 cm. Roll the smooth balls, put them on the laid baking paper baking sheet or grid - and put another hour in a warm place. There brioche would double.
7. Make each brioche with scissors cuts crosswise and grease Shake egg. Put in a preheated 170 degree oven for ten minutes.