A sobering view of the business

I write about business. And many who writes about business. And it usually inspirational texts. People paint themselves castles in the sky and pink clouds. How well have your business! And around you can see how many people are engaged in business and all that they are good. Business coaches talk so sweet ...

I also write about the business seems to be in bright colors. But in the end, I often ask such questions (sometimes write letters to readers) that hair on end become. Business is good, it's a fun adventure and all that ... But what about the risks and statistics? This was no one thinks seriously. Seriously!

You certainly know that business is only 2-3% of the people. I think you've heard that only 5% of businesses successful, and 95% burst like soap bubbles. You have to beat to read that the majority of successful businesses - they are representatives of small and superfine business. You know all this?

Let's count ...

Of the 1,000 people, 20 are entrepreneurs. Only one of them successful. And that small! What do you mean small? This means that its profits (net in hand) is likely less than 100 000rubley month. Did not you know? Never even thought ?!

I often come across such a point of view - if there is a store, then he is someone makes a profit. We should do the same! Or beauty salon or a coffee shop ... It does not matter. Once someone is, then I can!

And the calculation starts at the wrong end. If someone has, therefore profitably ... How do you take? If everything such profitable, then where are the 95% of bankrupt? You did not think about it? They immediately become bankrupt? Do you think that everything that can be seen around - a 5% success rate, and 95% of failed companies are somewhere in a secret underground city of losers?

This is a very large city should be! Very Much! We wherever sunsya - all business. Store, car wash, gas station ... If only 5% of all, somewhere out there ...

There must be 19 times more enterprises. Or 95% of these failures are failures did not immediately open a trading room, not rent an office, do not advertise on TV ... But what can a life without failure start ?! This is not a failure - is the lack of trying. This does not exist. A 95% failure - a real company. Moreover, existing for years.

Conclusion! Poke a finger into any business and call it unprofitable and you'll be right in 80% of cases. And at 99.9% will be right in the fact that the owner earns less than $ 10,000 per month.

You do not believe me? Did you see how many businesses for sale. Successful companies that exist in the market for years and sold for 3.1 mln. Rubles, profitable 3-5 thousand dollars a month. They're all so!

Do you think that entrepreneurs rowing millions? Yes, most entrepreneurs can not even develop a successful retail outlet network. One successful trading pulls current losing 3 - it is a normal situation.

Tags

See also

New and interesting