What it means to be a successful person

Every woman wants to be not only happy, but also successful, and each has its own particular way, which seeks gradually.

What looks in the eyes of many successful woman? Deliberate, purposeful, smart, secure, maybe even a business woman. If you look closely, almost all of these qualities "male". This is the modern stereotype of the modern man, the individual, but nowhere does it say that it is women.

A successful woman is a woman living on principle - "I want to make a career - do. I want to have children - to give birth. I want to get married - go. And I do not want - do not, do not give birth, do not go ... ».

At first glance it seems very simple. But in fact, it requires a certain proportion of the courage to open up the world to trust him. Following on from their desires - a constant willingness to change in my life, to mistakes, to abandon old habits and so forth. Plus, all this pressing social environment with its stereotypes.

But she knows what she wants! Allow yourself to live this way - this is the success of a woman!

Tags

See also

New and interesting