If I'm angry at you, that does not mean that I do not love you!

The site publishes inspirational "Manifesto of anger" psychotherapist Aglaia Dateshidze.Esli I'm angry at you, that does not mean that I do not love you. On the contrary, it means that you are close enough to me and you are important to me.

If I'm angry, it does not mean that I want to leave with you. This means that I want to touch all clear.

If I'm angry, it does not mean that it is impossible to talk with me.

When I'm angry, I become more clear, and my intentions are clearer.

If I'm angry, it does not mean that I want to hurt you. This means that I want to reach an agreement before we start to make each other sick.

If I'm angry at you, that does not mean that you are bad. This means that you did something that I did not like, and I point this out.

If I'm angry, it does not mean that I am bad. This means that I know where my boundary, and what my goals.

If I'm angry, it does not mean that I'm going to burn more and more. This means that I will stop as soon as you hear me.

If I'm angry at you, that does not mean that I do not respect you. This means that I believe that you can stand me. I try to find the words and actions that maximize express my feelings without offending you.

If I cry, it may be because I have a lot of feelings, not because I want to crush and humiliate you.

If I cry in your presence, it does not mean that I shout at you.

If I'm angry next to you, it does not mean I'm mad at you!

If I'm angry, it does not mean that I'm sure will then be for you aggression and hurt you. Sometimes I simply tell about their anger, to calm down.

If I'm angry at you, that does not mean that I have no other feelings for you. If I'm angry, it does not mean that I'm not grateful to you. If I'm angry at you, that does not mean that I do not love you.

If I'm angry at you, that does not mean that I want you to stop doing that because of what I'm mad at you. And not that I expect that you will be because of my anger to change their behavior.

If I'm angry, it does not mean that you are wrong and to apologize. If I'm angry, it does not mean that I blame you.

If I'm angry, it's not forever. This is a temporary condition, as well as all other states.

If I'm angry, it does not mean that I badly brought up. This means that I listen to myself and I have a lot of vitality.

If I'm angry, it does not mean that I can not control myself, suppressing feelings.

If I'm angry, it means that I am alive.

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/esli-ya-zlyus-na-tebya-eto-ne-znachit-chto-ya-ne-lyublyu-tebya-1073610/

Tags

See also

New and interesting