Two tekstik)

Oh, those zhenschinyyy! =)))

- Do you love me?
 - Yeah
 - Well, that means Yeah?
 - Love love.
 - Why do you say that, if you want to escape?
 - In terms of?
 - Well, what it means to love-love?
 - What is it you think it means?
 - I think it means - to fuck off.
 - I do not understand what you want?
 - So you said "I love you."
 - But I said, "love" even twice.
 - You do not say.
 - How you have to say?
 - He should have said "I love you»
 - Well, I love.
 - Well!
 - Are you happy?
 - No.
 - What's wrong?
 - Why can not you just say "I love you"? Why add a "Well," I'm the type to get you!
 - Bl ...!
 - To get, right?
 - Are you kidding?
 - Just say "I love you"!
 - I like!
 - Of course ... Do you like ... After 10 minutes of coaxing.
 - So, you think it is necessary to confess your love?
 - I did not recognize, I just said what you wanted.
 - So for you it does not mean anything?
 - What does not mean anything?
 - That is, if I had not asked, would you not say?
 - But I told you!
 - Only because I asked.
 - I've said this before.
 - What you said?
 - What I love.
 - No! You said, "Yeah»
 - What's the difference?
 - You do not see the difference between "love" and "uh-huh"?
 - I do not see!
 - Well, then why do not I'll tell you "I love you Yeah»
 - Hahahaha!
 - What's so funny?
 - Nietzsche. The phrase funny.
 - Yes, how ridiculous crap!
 - Well, Che was got you?
 - Because you do not love me!
 - How do you know?
 - Because if you loved me, you would say "love" rather than "uh huh."
 - So. All. Do not bring me ...
 - And generally speaking. If you loved me, you would have said it myself, rather than waiting for me to ask you!
 - I did not expect!
 - If I was sure of your love, I would not ask!
 - But why are you not sure of my love?
 - Because ...
 - I said, "Yeah?"
 - Uh-huh.
 - Dura.
 - Uh-huh.
 - Well, come here ...
 - I'm so stupid ...
 - Very stupid.
 - All the time I arrange a scandal out of nothing.
 - My hysteric.
 - Let's go to sleep?
 - It's about time ...
 - I'm sorry I yelled at you.
 - Alright enough. Stop talk about this. Let's go to bed ...
 - Give me a hug.
 - :)
 - Do you love me?

Gradebook conspiracy =))

I studied in the commercial college. Ha our course was a Georgian girl, Manana. Lovely girl, chacha is sometimes treated the whole group ... But here it is one teacher for something disliked.
 Manana But, unfortunately, for a long time have influenza, so that she could not get out either pay bribes, or - not sdaёsh exams. Manana will appear on the exam. Pulls bilet.Glazom without blinking, he sits by the window, and a couple of minutes outside the window is heard singing. Yes, what! Hastoyaschego Georgian polyphony, male choir! They are mentally delayed "Suliko" that everyone listened - no one, even the most brutal of teachers do not have the strength to stop it, so it was great ... However, not all have heard the ...
 Heskolko Mananinyh countrymen that take the exam together with us, the Start listened in bewilderment, and a few minutes later began almost laugh out loud. And they were immediately expelled from the examination!
But this is not surprising ended. Manana brilliantly in front of the entire course answered questions about their findings, received a solid "four" to everyone's bewilderment and wild rage teacher (which lowered its assessment on only one point out of spite).
 A couple of weeks Manana asked me to help her in chemistry - is not gratuitous.
 - Listen, - I said - I'll do everything for free, tell me just how you then unscrew.
 - Het, - firmly said Manana - I better give te Dang!
 - Yes, I do not need your money! Tell me, and it will do nothing.
 You have no choice!
 And Manana gave up. It turns out that "a child of the mountains" has found a brilliant and subtle approach.
 She took tickets with the answers to all the questions collected countrymen and gave them all this stuff. Neighbors stood under the window. Once stretched ticket Manana somehow gave them a signal to the window, and the peasants zatyanuliotvety in the Georgian language. Ha tune of "Suliko».
 All ticket and sang, occasionally inserting a keyword for conspiracy. Now imagine what it was like to Georgians in the audience who suddenly heard something like: "The square of the hypotenuse is equal to - Suliko! .. A squared plus B squared equals - Suliko! .. The angle of incidence equals the angle - Sulikooo! .."

Tags

See also

New and interesting