Female manifesto nestradaniya

I do not like to suffer.

I do not like to cry, remembering whatsoever of anyone. I like to remember with joy. Leafing as album pages, your memory episodes, I like to think how delicious and fun it was. I do not like to want something to erase or paint over with black paint.

I do not like to cry in the daytime, because then mascara - cheeks, and I like the poor, much to use a doll, fit only for supporting roles in dramas TYuZe

Because face bruised and swollen in the morning, and it can not be explained on Tuesday prolonged dinner at the restaurant. Due to the bags under the eyes can be safely add ten years, and that if crying half the night, or twenty-five, if you go to sleep and could not. I do not like being run through by a mirror without looking back.

I do not cry at night because then you can not sleep, and it was not as nice as when you it does not make the man. This enrages. All day head buzzing like a copper basin, and all considerations limited reflexes and instincts.

I do not like to suffer, because they start to feel your heart. It clearly rears its oppressive or piercing pain. This, of course, great to feel exactly where the chest chakra, but when you hear every step and every breath, it's scary.

I do not like to suffer, because they can not breathe. Suffer - it's like to breathe once and forget to breathe. You like breathing, but you can not breathe. And do not breathe - it means not to live

. I do not like to suffer, because the next day my eyes do not shine. They do not shine and the day after, and also does not shine through the three days. Of these leaves life, and I become invisible and miserable. It seems to me, I dissolve.

I do not like to suffer, because, perhaps, getting fat or losing weight at this time, I really do not know. I just stopped noticing that it and all that is happening to me.

I do not like to suffer, because I feel sorry for yourself. Almost always, almost everywhere and almost without change. From this I can cry anywhere: even in the subway, even in a store. I do not care what others think, but tears -. It is still something intimate

I do not like to suffer, because I want to stop: put the hair, make-up, coffee, reading, watching, work, live. Something I certainly do, but remember, as a rule, can not - working autopilot

. I do not like to suffer, because I can not love. None. Even yourself. I stopped noticing their needs and assess the reality, and eventually all flies to hell.

I do not like to suffer, because I stop earning. I can not concentrate, and this can not begin to do anything. When I was a little stop suffering, you can easily fall into despair again of what is nothing to buy something that will help to stop this fucking misery.

I do not like to suffer, because they become useless. I for myself suffering - not an entertainment event, but for others - even more so. People like happy people.

I do not like to suffer, but I still do it sometimes. Because I live, and it hurts me. Now I understand that it hurts the living feel and live this pain. When I suffer, I dive in yourself. Perhaps, in this period, I learn more about yourself than it has ever been. I understand that everything is not in vain, and it reinforces my connection with the cosmos.

I suffer, but I am not angry. I feel grateful - I live. Millions of people who would like to, but it does not hurt.

I'm moving on. From what I understood. To the place where I will not suffer in any case, at least for a while. I know the universe is that you do not leave me without the possibility to learn about yourself something new.

Author: Lily Ahremchik

Tags

See also

New and interesting