Why do I need to throw away the old

1. There is a law of abundance - to have a new, get rid of the old. Otherwise, for a new universe (God, whatever you want) does not see any place where you are "send».

2. In China there is a saying "The old will not go away, the new will not come».

3. Feng Shui old things (trash, garbage) does not flow freely the life-giving energy of Qi and therefore about any changes in your life, or new things are not out of the question.

4. Another conclusion: when we put the old thing, or sprinkles spirits who have not used or heard music from the past - we just go back in time. This is an elementary NLP - all this so-called "anchor" emotional. With old things (spirits, clothing and even all) associated some memories and they are automatically played back in contact with the anchor. But the fact is that there are not only the emotions - to us appear old thoughts, but it is very dangerous, because thoughts, as we all know, life is formed. So we form the life of the old thoughts and not get what we want.

5. Holding the old things with thoughts "What if no money to buy new, and I have never this will not happen?", We resonate with the mentality and the poor get poor. If we quietly throw away unnecessary things with thoughts "Buy more, or the universe would give me better" we resonate with the mentality of the rich and obtain wealth.

Tags

See also

New and interesting