Why You Shouldn't Throw Away Capron Tights

It so happened that life capron Very short. Any girl was convinced more than once that only one wrong move is enough for them to have a lead, an arrow, and after another second they can not be saved. If you do not know what you can turn pantyhose that have served their time, you can only send them to the trash can.

Editorial "Site" Inspire you to stop throwing out tights and share 10 ideas on how to creatively give them a second life!

What to make from unnecessary tights?
  1. Headband.
    Making such a stylish dressing is no more difficult than braiding a pigtail. Due to the elasticity of the capron, this accessory does not clamping its head, but it is firmly held.

Pinterest

2. Hair bands
    If you’re a girl, you know that hair gums have some magical ability to get lost. So why not restock your inventory in such a simple budget way? Such gums look neat, but most importantly - they are absolutely harmless to hair, unlike purchased ones.

Pinterest

3. Home decor
    Old tights in skilled hands can turn into an original decoration for the house. Flowers from capron tights They require perseverance and creativity, but this result will justify the time spent.

Pinterest

4. Carpet rug
    If you’ve accumulated a decent amount of unsuitable capron tights, it’s time to turn them into a pretty mat. You can find web-weaving schemes and make sure that it is easier than it may seem at first glance.

Pinterest

5. Body washer
    By the same principle, it is easy to make an original washcloth for the body. In my opinion, this is a great way to get rid of torn tights and at the same time find such a necessary thing in everyday life.

Pinterest

In addition to the wicker washcloth, tights can turn into a washcloth-rose. It dries quickly and is very comfortable on trains.

Pinterest

6. Brooch
    With a little imagination, try making a brooch. It will look organic on almost any outerwear. I'm sure it won't even occur to anyone that this accessory is made of capron tights.

Pinterest

7. Dress I was very surprised to see how pantyhose can become a dress. Of course, it is difficult to imagine a lady in such a dress in everyday life. But for a costume party or beauty contest, where you often need a dress made of unusual materials, this craft will be a great solution!

Pinterest

8. Abazhur That's how easy tights become a stylish lampshade. This option will save you money and allow you to change the design of the lamp every day.

Pinterest

9. Toys Why throw out tights when you can turn them into such cute toys! You can guess that there is nothing complicated in this. Just cut the desired part of the fabric from the tights and place any filler inside. Then close the base and turn on the imagination, giving the toy a funny look. The baby will be delighted!

Pinterest

If needlework is an important part of your leisure time, I advise you to find out what you can make out of old jeans. I think now you won't be in a hurry to throw out your broken clothes and you'll want to make a few ideas come true!

Tags

See also

New and interesting