Why everyone is discussing on the Internet whether to wear tights, and what does Klopotenko have to do with it?

If the best cook in Ukraine talked about wearing tights... well, then the topic is quite ambiguous, right? And while the whole world is discussing the political madness that has swept the globe, under the post of Yevgeny Klopotenko, the second hundred comments are already being typed. So wear tights or not? And pantyhose Is it a different genre or is it a different genre? Let's find out.

Most of all, I'm in Eugene Klopotenko I like his simple approach to both people and food. If you don't know who he is, it's enough to say he's called Ukrainian Gordon Ramsay. This man made a titanic effort to bring the cooking of his country to a new international level. He graduated from one of the best culinary academies in the world. Le Cordon Bleu! Of course, his opinion is listened to. And the more interesting thing is that he brought up a rather resonant topic. Who says a cook can only talk about food?

Facebook is on your ears: shiny tights, leggings, stockings or underpants?

Wikimedia How it all began: outside the window there is disgusting weather, especially in those regions where the streets do not dry slush. Wet, windy, gray, dull, and cold. Whether you like it or not, think about it. pantyhose. But this time the attention of the public attracted even the hypothetical idea that it is possible to do without tights. Taking up the wave, another well-known personality, Katerina Elmanova, wrote:

“I see posts about tights. It seems to me that it is not obvious to everyone that they can not be worn at all. They are uncomfortable, tearing, slipping, worse than this item of wardrobe only heels. I may have been injured since the Soviet era after those brown tights, but they haven’t gotten much better since then. I haven't worn pantyhose in 10 years and nothing! She survived somehow. If it is very cold, I wear leggings + socks.

Unsplash Evgeny Klopotenko picked up this post and wrote back:

“Officially, you don’t have to wear tights if you don’t like it! And how can you like it if it slips, itches, pricks and tears at the most critical moment? I don't wear it myself, and I don't recommend it. Wear pants or leggings.”

Opinions were divided under the post. And most commentators (mostly women) were deeply outraged by this. tights. They argued their opinion very thoroughly. And it turned out that tights have a much more important role than it may seem at first glance.

Unsplash Benefits of Wearing Pantyhose For Someone warmth and comfort They come first. And this category of people emphasizes that good expensive tights do not tear. Especially if you don't buy 20 or 40 DEN. Then there will be no fear of frost.

Other women were outraged that it was impossible to wear a dress with leggings and socks. And tights were literally invented for one of those reasons. At least that’s how they got their popularity. It is difficult on a winter day to wear a dress without a pair of tight tight tights, and the leggings in this matter greatly lose purely from the skin. aesthetically.

The next argument in defense of tights is the same aesthetic. Some claim it is a sacred piece of office culture wardrobe. Besides, translucent tights concealThe legs are visually almost perfect. Naked, even well-depiled, feet often have varicose veins, moles, or “orange skin.” It is difficult to give up such a wand-rescue as tights.

Unsplash Brilliant tights - a new trend? And of course, shiny tights and seductive stockings! As the stylist Vlad Lisovets says, rhinestones will always be in fashion, and on black tights in a grid look very extravagant. This can be a good accent in the image. And the most interesting thing is that fashionists are already saying that pantyhose They are again gaining a leading position in the top street style. With stones, with silver and gold spray, glitter, in general, any tights or stockings that mysteriously shine in evening lighting.

On the accounts of popular fashion-influencers, you can increasingly see the same lurex tights. Yes, those that were in fashion many years ago. But thanks to the well-composed onions, there is no sense of antiquity at all. They are good with monochrome dresses and skirts, and also greatly transform the business style, making it not so strict, but more luxurious. We are waiting for the trend to come into full force.

At the same time, Yevgeny Klopotenko It is difficult to argue that tights are literally a challenge to practicality and convenience. And he probably didn’t try to wear caprons – and with this problem the beautiful half of humanity has been struggling for a century. Indeed, the squirrels (and the most popular) squirrels really slide and break easily. Even on a good pair of tights, coils and puffs form.

Unsplash There are also tight tights - these are those that do not slide, but strongly soak into the waist. Wearing such clothes is a direct route to the doctor. Deterioration of blood circulation, compression of internal organs and a high risk of developing cystitis are definitely not the most pleasant side effects.

They are mentioned by other commentators who do not see any charm in tights. For many, this item of wardrobe causes not the most pleasant memories from childhood. At the time, few of us liked to wear tights, right?

Unsplash Men joke under the post that if you do not do depilation, without tights it is possible to do. Others prefer underpants, but they hardly realize that they do not want to wear them under an evening dress. So we have a kind of dilemma: tights are evil? Or is it good?

Tags

See also

New and interesting