Instructions for selection of tights

Every woman at least once in her life bought capron tights. Even the one who doesn't wear dresses at all. You have to. That's what happened to me. I come to the store, I look at these endless shelves with tights and I wonder. Some numbers, colors, notes... How do you figure that out?

Editorial "Site" I decided to study this question and made for you a detailed instruction on the choice of tights.

How to choose tights The main parameter for the selection of tights is the size. To determine, pantyhose size You need to know your weight and height. Then everything is calculated from the table. This is a classic table that most manufacturers use.

By designation pantyhose Two systems are used – Arabic (from 1 to 6) and Latin (XS, S, M, L, XL). The size shows the ratio of weight and height of the buyer. For example, you have a height of 159 cm and a weight of 53 kg, so your size is 1 or XS. In order not to get confused in the markings, you need to remember that 2 is the size S, 3 - M, 4 - L, 5 - XL, 6 - XXL.

A little advice.If your size is on the verge of two, always choose the larger. In such tights you will surely be comfortable and comfortable, but those that are smaller may be cramped.

It is better to know your size, because the manufacturer does not always indicate such a table on the package. There are many such cases, believe me, tested by experience. But there is another option when the manufacturer produces tights with its unique size table. This is so that girls with a non-standard figure can also pick up tights for themselves. Then you should focus on the manufacturer's table.

Sometimes manufacturers add additional parameters to the tables of women's tights. In this case, to choose a thing by size, you need to remove other measures. What parameters can the manufacturer take into account?

1. Leg length (ag)
    This is the distance between the protruding bump of the femur to the heel. If marked ad, it means the length from the heel to the knee.
  2. Thigh volume (g)
    It's simple here -- it's the girth of the hips on the protruding points. I think every woman knows that number.
  3. Top thigh girth (f)
    To remove this measure, you need to put the measured leg on the elevation so that an angle of 90 degrees is formed under the knee. Measure 5-7 centimeters from the inguinal region and measure the circumference of the leg.

Measurements such as leg girth ©, ankle girth (b) and knee girth (d) may also be considered. All these measures should be removed if you have a specific figure or you are looking for compression tights. Having made these measurements, you can not bother to find the right size, but just ask a consultant.

You've decided on the size, but it's not that simple. In fact, size is not the only thing that matters. Then comes the material. There are several of the most popular options: lycra, acrylic, microfiber. Let's start with Laycra. This is a fabric with high elasticity, lycra perfectly holds shape. It shines a little. Overall, the most popular choice among women.

Acrylic is a fabric that perfectly sits and insulates. However, over time, it forms coils. Microfiber is the interlacing of a polyamide thread. This fabric has high strength and elasticity. It retains warmth and is pleasant to the touch.

There is also the so-called double covered. This is lycra wrapping with a double polyamide thread. So Lycra does not adjoin the body, which is very good for sensitive dermis. Overall, it's a great option.

Which material to choose? It's up to you. It all depends on why you need these tights, whether you wear them all the time and how sensitive your feet are.

Also, when choosing tights, it is worth considering their density and model. In order not to disassemble each type separately, we just collected for you a list of useful life hacks that will certainly help you. If none of the conditions are right for you, choose a simple medium density model (40 DEN).

1. If you have varicose veins or you constantly feel tired in your legs, it is better to choose tights with a density of 50-100 DEN. They are often marked with support. They will help relax tired legs and become an indispensable part of the wardrobe.
  2. Do not choose a model with shorts if you are going to wear tights under a short skirt. It is better to choose solid tights.
  3. You also need to consider the height of the waist. It is usually selected depending on the height of the trousers and skirts. If you have a problem abdomen, you should look at tights with a high waist pull-up model. This will help hide imperfections.
  4. Choose tights with the most compacted socks. Such tights are worn longer and they are less likely to have arrows.
  5. How to choose tights for density? Here you should focus on the time of year. For summer, thin tights with a density of 5-20 DEN are suitable. For autumn and spring, you can choose denser models (20-50 DEN). In winter, it is better to stock up on warm and dense tights 50-250 DEN. Often they have a modeling action.

Here are all the tips that will help you choose the perfect tights for any time of the year. You just have to look at the sign once, and you no longer have to stand in bewilderment in front of shelves with tights. We hope you find our advice useful.

Tags

See also

New and interesting