A few funny stories)))

I go with a friend on the street. In the open hatch with a busy person is working and keeps the cable, leaving the inside. Quietly passing by, my friend suddenly shouts "cut down!»
 Working full swing pulls the cable from the hatch came the selective mat. As we fled ...

Winter. Frost -20. Food with his wife on the bus. On the contrary - my student (I am a teacher in high school) with some girlfriend. Do not greet. He is sitting, chatting.
 Five minutes later, he looks at me and says, "Oh! Andrei Petrovich! And I did not recognize you dressed! »

My girl 8 years swims almost every day for four years, and then suddenly a problem - did in school this same vaccination Mantoux test, Mr. da ...
 The tears - as the same as the pool miss! Nonsense, say, right now, we have vaccinated your plaster and we glue flops as you want!
 No sooner said than done.
 Two hours later take back his treasure from the pool ... The lobby is large, a lot of children, parents, moms, dads gentle and my flying - ginger, puhloschekoe and konopushki, the tears - my mother-mammaama ...
 To my complete horror question "what happened? !!!" - Their voice, crying for the entire pool, "Maa-ama, plaster fell off ... maaama, I have an hour to swim naked Mandi! What will happen now? !! »
 Y-yes ... "will be!" - We had - full pool walls dripped-off parents!

Yesterday evening I go for a remarkable array of Kiev sleeping.
 Time - for 20-00. District sixteen-boxes. The lighting is poor.
 Under one house in the middle of the walkway, not trying in any way to hide is a man of about 50, and celebrating small need. I bypass his side on the lawn, t. To. The track is "busy».
 When caught up with him (3-4 meters away) the man turns to me, without ceasing to urinate, and utters:
 - Survived! No shame! The girl goes and smokes on the go !!!

Tags

See also

New and interesting