1. Put oil in the freezer for 20 minutes. In a food processor, combine the flour, salt and sugar. Add the cubes of butter and whisk until fluffy crumb. Pour cold water. The dough should begin to knit. Turn dough out onto a work surface, knead and molded him 2 flat disk. Wrap them with cling film and place in refrigerator for at least an hour (up to 2 days).
2. Wash the pears, remove the skin and cut out the core. Slice them and sprinkle slices with lime juice.
3. In a saucepan, heat the butter over medium heat. Add the flour and knead until a thick paste. Add water, sugar, cinnamon and continue to mix. Leave to simmer for a few minutes.
4. The oven heat to 220 degrees. Remove the dough from the oven and roll with a diameter baking pan. 1 Put the rolled disc on the bottom of the mold, stretch and take a side. Lubricate the beaten egg white.
5. Put the pears and fill them with cooked caramel sauce.
6. The second disc is rolled out dough cut into thin strips and weave grille over the pears. Secure the grille on the rim base to the cake turned out closed.
Also grease the protein lattice.
7. Bake for about 45 minutes until golden brown.
Cool before serving.