Two neplohihi

In the cabin "Boeing", flying over the Atlantic Ocean, and bursts into a terrorist, instructing the pilot to the revolver, yelling:
 - Fly to Iraq, or I'll blow your brains out!
 The co-pilot he says calmly:
 - I would be in your shoes is not taught gun at the pilot: he had a weak heart. And if it will last a heart attack, I'll just be one is not able to take you wherever you need.
 A little thought, the terrorist sends gun mechanic on:
 - Okay, then I'll blow his brains out if you do not fly where I said!
 But the mechanic immediately responds:
 - You should not because: without my help pilots not to fly to Iraq. If you kill me, the final destination of the aircraft will be the bottom of the ocean, that's all!
 Then the terrorist missing flight attendant, she puts the gun to his head and says:
 - Well, now you exactly fly to Iraq, you do not want to, I blew her head off!
 All is lost, but there is a flight attendant whispers something in the ear of a terrorist, have to immediately get up hair on end, it turns red, starts to shake, drop the gun and the crew took advantage of this, immediately pounces on terrorist and twists it.
 Then, the pilot asked the flight attendant that she told him so. The stewardess replies:
 - I told him that if he kills me, he'll have to suck the entire crew.

A guy walks into a bar, orders a whiskey:
 - What with me?
 - Three dollars.
 A man takes out of his pocket three dollars. One puts on the counter in front of him, then goes into the left end of the bar, there lay a second, then goes into the right end of the bar, there lay a third.
The bartender, quietly cursing, goes to the right-to-left and takes the money.
 The next day again the same guy comes back and orders a glass of whiskey again lays dollars at different ends of the rack.
 The bartender was angry, but the money goes.
 In short, this pattern is repeated day after day.
 Then one day a man orders a whiskey and takes a glass, rummages in his pocket and pulls out a piece of paper 5 dollars.
The bartender quickly takes this piece of paper, smiling vindictively, takes delivery of two dollars, goes into the left end of the bar, there puts a dollar, then goes to the right end, and it puts a second.
 Then he comes back and looks at the man gleefully.
 A man drinks whiskey phlegmatic, pulls from his pocket a dollar, put it in front of him and said:
 - Perhaps, I will take another glass

Tags

See also

New and interesting