Ladies sat down to pee

I go out to work. Time about 11 Nocera.
 The ride home on public transport is sad, therefore vyzvanival old friend for take me to the house, at the same time to chat.
Ndtsat minutes later comes Leszek.
 It should be noted that the machine it - it's a miracle.
Imagine cargo gazelle. Cabin - pale violet color, gray top, light tonirovochka cab.
 I hop into the cabin, going, talking. But it turns out that we have already arrived, and did not have time to finish.
Therefore Leszek proulochek drives the car in the house - the letter P. The front and right - trees and quite thick on the left - a blank wall transformer substation.
 We call in a way that remains on the sides and about a meter in front of the trees a couple of meters. Leshik cuts down the engine, extinguish the light, sit and talk.
 After about five minutes left to make their way two slightly tipsy lady, softly but clearly and enthusiastically mother.
It should be noted that they did not think that the car is someone, for heaped curses of hapless cage that has left the vacuum cleaner in this place. Sneaks into the nook between muzzle Gazelle and trees, and ask forgiveness Honourable audience, lifting the skirt and lowered his underwear, begin to celebrate small need.
 We stunned such impudence, heed somewhere for a minute, then Leszek reaches out to the steering wheel a couple of times and flashing high beam.
 It should be noted that he was a trucker, so lights had some specially reinforced and beat kilometers like three or four. And half a meter a precisely.
 In general, the situation is "a pioneer Bob went into the woods popisit. I met a bear, along with pokakal. »
Ladies start his as the Su-27 deck with steam catapults.
 When we neighed and gathered to leave, then, including the front light, found between the two pools of the same half-mast torn underwear ... at those places where the thigh.

Sent by Aramis

Tags

See also

New and interesting