Milan or F @ ck shopping

It was decided to go to Milan.

They sat in a train in Geneva and 4 hours instead of 3, the fault of the Italian team "motormen", arrived in Milan.
We di Milano Centrale, the camera did not get as spent and all the hunting was sleeping, but there is a huge station. In Ukraine, at least, with Germany and Switzerland, I have not seen such.
We got in a taxi and immediately surprised when he discovered that in fact there drivers go as well as we do.
Within 5 minutes, the driver 2 times "driftanul" once through continuous overtook the tram and swore the same as it was in "the diamond hand" times 4.
Once all woke up this morning, the people (3 ladies) Rushed to shop.
They left me the right to go to wander through the center in the direction to where your eyes have seen.

Immediately to the right hand and was pulled out the camera, only 33 photos

This is something that the photographed hand

We descended into the subway to get to the center, and then immediately Dyzel and a new advertising campaign be blunt

Here's what they have seen at this time
Trams all times operate under the same rules and tariffs

Tourists are not afraid or anything, and even an old woman with a scythe

People zasrali and have not feared, and now they can not Lions than

Huge snail around the statue of Leonardo DaVinci

Such a ride on every street corner, perhaps very comfortable, because as the city is not small, and the machine is not particularly priparkueshsya.

Duomo di Milano (Milan Cathedral) A huge and despite the fact that I am not a connoisseur of architecture, but it's something crazy, Mussalini (I may be wrong), who would it was not liked to show off.

Long could not find an interesting angle, and once ran the police found and asked to get off the monument

Detail of the door with a huge cathedral, which is all done in a similar style, telling stories including biblical

Here on the pedestal of the monument had to get

Inside the cathedral served especially not to go there, but it was something to see

Without hesitation climbed onto the roof, 8 euro by elevator, Zero euro peshkarusom.

As always, the common types of tired, yes, "shoppershi" approached. I decided to play with the angles and the horizon. And almost turned removal of the brain, as was not clear where the top where the bottom.

On the roof there is repair work, preparing for the season and the influx of tourists

Detail of the balcony

Around the old center is such architecture, and it is the view from the balcony of the cathedral

A couple of photos with other parts of Milan
Passage bottom view, if you look closely, you can see [/ b] ladder and even to estimate the scale of

in high resolution [b] here
www.flickr.com/photos/igievil/4341445657/sizes/l/

in the same passage, still had to go to the store, but there have found a cheerful view

Local sweetness, not pronounce the name, but we Hrustik, can not take pictures, and once again I have driven.

Eliminated in the castle, inside empty wall pictures of gullies particularly interesting, but one of the many areas, is such a Japanese woman

Well, the sample area

Someone forgot the keys seen

And finally looked into the Museum of Contemporary Art [/ b] Galleria Pack Milano
The exhibition was a kind of Yayoi Kusama [b], that does not hide the fact that mentally healthy

All right enough

PS If you like it, then there are several such trips to other cities and the old town.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting