Proteins 1. Put in a bowl for the mixer and leave for 30 minutes at room temperature.
2. At this time Cover the baking tray with baking paper and grease it with butter. Oven heat to 175 degrees.
3. To add protein vanilla and lemon juice; beat on medium speed. Gradually add sugar start - 2 tablespoons at a time. Whisk until stable peaks and sugar is dissolved. Enter the flour (in ¼ cup at a time).
4. Carefully pour the batter on the prepared baking sheet and spread evenly. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Cool 5 minutes.
5.Chistoe dishcloth sprinkle 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar. Put the cake in the towel, carefully remove the paper. Twist roll. Wait until the loaf to cool completely.
6. At this time, whip the cream and when they begin to thicken, start to pour powdered sugar and vanilla. Increase the mixer speed to medium and beat until stable peaks. Enter the chopped strawberries and mix gently to the cream on settled. Place in the refrigerator until use.
7. Loosen the cake, spread the cream over the entire surface, and twist back. Sprinkle top with powdered sugar loaf.
Serve with fresh strawberries and remaining strawberry cream (for stuffing).