About recruits story)))

I remember the next draft board we were told to get tested. As usual. Urine and feces.

Well I would say the day before. Or, on the agenda there somehow noted. All would have brought with them. No. The team came to pass quickly. Within half an hour - all at all about all. And no one is e # - @ Wed you want be, you do not want ...

Gave you all the cans, or boxes, I do not remember.
 A recruitment office in the suburbs. Small and wood.
 A toilet - on the street. Skvoreshnik one point.
 And on the street - minus twenty.
 And people - a hundred people.

By outhouse lined up. Of those who were sure he could. Who knew that - no way, nervously smoking in aside. Someone with someone started to negotiate about the "borrow shit" Like, then return slihvoy. "You Dive round draws at least a bucket" - fought off jokes honest assholes.

Someone first had the bright idea in his head. Otpinal snow. Kovyrnul ground. Break off a piece of frozen Russian native land. In box.
 Passed. Single. The day after tomorrow - the result.
 Well, here it is all pulled. Toko accepted. Ruffle area - after the artobstrella.
 I also honestly took and passed a piece of Black Earth. Very experienced:

suddenly there, in the ground, some insidious ciliate-shoes Hidden? Which detection alert medical staff reflected on my sacred duty?

Nifiga! Russian land did not disappoint! On the day after, among others, was diagnosed with worm eggs are not found! Pass shorter.

Only then, in the building, Colonel, commissar, said: - The analysis of feces from a conscript Egorova analysis found grub. Cockchafer does not belong to the class of human parasites. Therefore, the spring draft Egorov will serve the motherland. But in the personal file, we necessarily will reflect this fact. Let the army dealt with his ass. Track, so to speak off.

Tags

See also

New and interesting