Bloodthirsty world - Path elf

Elves - similar in appearance to humans, but pointed ears and thin facial features distinguish the two races. Elves - centenarians, so for the life they acquire many skills. On the battlefield, the elves are very dangerous, their speed is amazing. Top archers often are representatives of this race. Magic Life to taste the most peace-loving elves. It was after reading this description in the library bloodthirsty world, I chose the elf race.

Battling to the fourth level of special benefits I did not feel, though initially I had bled agility, which acts as the probability of withdrawal from the enemy. For this to determine what skills, abilities, ability to develop initially hard, but even if you properly distribute them in the transition to the fourth level you will be given a bottle of redistribution characteristics, abilities, skills, they can be used to correct the situation.

At the sixth level, the situation changed again in the course of fighting the magic has gone stronger and fights themselves become several orders of magnitude more interesting and exciting. There is already a simple departure from the enemy not get off, you have to be careful and think about tactics, because every move may be the last ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting