Bloodthirsty world - another reality beyond the monitor

One day I went to the site of blood-thirsty world and realized - this is mine. The game has thousands of people (more accurately, thousands of elves, dwarves, orcs and men)! Russian fans of multiplayer games had the opportunity to travel to the well-designed fantasy world! And how nice that teach English for this is not necessary - it's Russian project, and all the signs, tips, screens actions are written in Russian.

To get to the bloodthirsty world, you need to register (at this stage you realize that the work was done very serious - the artists have tried to arrange the screens in the game so they asked the mood, passed the spirit of adventure and magic). Immediately after filling in the registration form (which in addition to specifying a nickname, and gender need to choose one of four races), I got into the game. BEAUTIFUL! Taking advantage of convenient system of hints, I quickly figured out where to go and what to do first (I played for the elf, so he went to collect the cocoons in the garden - not for food, but for sale;)). You can ask for advice from other players - a bloodthirsty world have great chat.

By the way, the chat is very interesting - the creators of the game specifically to simulate the situation in which resist the communication is impossible. For example, fishing - it does not scream "caught caught !!!" after the hook will fall very, very useful (for the accumulation of the required amount for the first sword) fish! The process itself is very similar to the real fishing - have to closely monitor the dancing on the surface of the water float and do slicing down at the right moment. Just? No, damn exciting. But this is only the first or second, which makes the game a beginner. Further, before the player reveals a vast world full of dangers, quests development.

Bloodthirsty world very carefully designed, this is a real universe, but not fun for an hour. Graphics are really gorgeous - the "five" can be delivered and for the quality of rendering, and a unique style. But the main thing - and this is, frankly, very difficult to tell the words - the creators of the bloodthirsty world managed to create a playable world that is interesting to go back and wonder ... where to live.

And how it lives here and what adventures await anyone who decides to join the legions of bloodthirsty world, read the following articles! See you in the game!

Tags

See also

New and interesting