Bloodthirsty World: from beginner to superbogu

Surely everyone who starts to play online RPG, wondering how far the character development can be achieved? How transformed zadohlik first level, passing through the hard school of fights and quests? In one turn spells and whether for him worthy opponents in the game world? What functions assume shake the characters? Try to answer these questions until my character stomping foot of the beautiful city of the elves in the city of Sylmar Stole people (by the way, be careful - the journey takes 24 hours of real time, I advise to buy a ticket.

The table of "Libraries" maximum character level - the tenth. But in applications, the highest possible level of the 33rd. J This is probably due to the youth of the project and the fact that the strongest characters in the game now have a level of 6-7 and are already considered demigods. In general, fair. They are almost not afraid of monsters - except that sverhvysokourovnevye, they have a huge store of all sorts of unique items (some have even unique images painted by the artist of the project - he, by the way, for the style of bloodthirsty Peace monument to deliver, perfectly done!), Large sums chests ... and their own guild.

Yes, bloodthirsty world each can create your own clan. Of course, it needs to have a good reputation, a decent level of development, gaming experience, knowledge of the game. And 200 gold coins, of course. J Just imagine - you will be able to unite under his wing the best of the best, the elite world of bloodthirsty, to cultivate outstanding fighters, magicians and merchants! Together, you'll storm the castles, to win the respect and envy beginners! I think, among the readers of these lines there are those who in a few months will lead troops into battle clad in armor and stunning diamond swords Great Warrior ...

By the way, Bloodthirsty World - a game in which you can succeed without financial injections. Of course, some items can be bought only for gold coins, which are purchased for real money, but in general, really become very, very character development exclusively through in-game achievements.

Bloodthirsty World - it's more than just a game. It is known that one of the coolest characters in the game married to a girl, whom he met among battles and trading expeditions. J And find friends in four cities is a snap! Nothing brings as hard work (play J) for the benefit of the clan!

If I have not convinced you to join the bloodthirsty adventurers of the world, will try to do this in the next article! Expect to continue!

Tags

See also

New and interesting