Bloodthirsty World - crafting, alchemy and enchantment

Bloodthirsty World - crafting, alchemy and enchantment

Kraft is the ability to create unique things through production of various components, such as coal, cloth, leather, iron ore, and more. You can get them by killing various monsters, so equipping powerful and forth for prey valuable loot.

The other day I had a very intense battle, all hung Plate Armor I defended a lovely lady from her attackers. The battle was won great effort, I even broke my shoes and a little scratched sword, deciding there was lightning, which with great destructive force landed in them. After the battle, naturally or anything else to do but how to go into the studio and patch up their gear. And sitting on a chair waiting for the repair of my sword master came and offered it at the same time to modify, but that he would need a couple of pieces of leather, coal for firing furnaces, iron ore for surfacing new tip and of course precious recipes. Collect all this I was able to kill various monsters that appear in the portal battles. After a while I put together the right amount of resources and brought the master, and he ordered me to return the modified sword ... Now I'm just going to be different from others!

There are a bloodthirsty world and the ability to cook elixirs enchant items ... I'm sure that over time, developers will make crafting, alchemy and enchantment even more varied and interesting than they are now. Let's play! See you in the next article!

Tags

See also

New and interesting