One day, a conscript in the Belarusian army.

Will be 62 photos and text. Do not break please.
Finish - I reported immediately, and indicate the source.

Friday, darkness, 7:00 am. In the village the tractor, in front of the recruiting office Partyzansky crowd. Short-haired guys with bags - recruits. Soon they will say goodbye to their parents, friends, girls and civic life: who for a year and a half who. Correspondents Onliner.by spent with recruits their first day of service, from collecting at the recruiting office to rebound in "Lad Camp" in the ovens. To learn how to begin the army - photo report.

7:30. Michael Pribytkin 20 years old, he was born in Minsk. Among the two dozen "guerrilla" recruits Mikhail sitting at the table in the building of the military enlistment office. Exit to smoke as soon as the boys crossed the threshold of the military institutions, they can not on their own. It is necessary to ask for permission. Pribytkin, however, does not smoke. "I am my father once said: you will smoke, lips cut off. Tip I understood correctly, "- joking guy.

8:00. Recruits asleep. On the agenda - a cursory inspection. Everything seems to be healthy. "Set a goal to serve honestly, after the army took many good positions, enter the university," - farewell military office workers.

The appearance of the room employee Valerie Anatolevny causes children revival.

Men fill out questionnaires. Who is going to serve in the "team"? Masons, carpenters, commodity. Married not.

8:30. The cleaner washes the floor in the hallway. Parents waiting outside. I rode the bus "MAZ».

"That's our taxi" - note the recruits.

It's time to leave. In column two by two. Although what there Column ... As long as they are in a crowd.

9:00. The bus pulls into the territory of the City recruiting office on the street Angarsk. The attendant closes the door. At the assembly point, we'll stay half a day. Solemn farewell today is not planned. All the words are said, and about the debt, and about the man's honor.

9:50. The team from the guerrilla plant for medical check-up.

"Cabinet for 2 people, undress to their underwear, do not go barefoot. The first - an eye doctor "- a team of doctors.

Michael passes the final medical check quickly, his "life" is not in doubt. Build - in "Pavilion».

10:35. In the "waiting room" three hundred recruits. In the "Hall" are the army laws. The buffet recruits findings of the 10-man formation they go to the bathroom and smoke breaks. Nuances of education: to teach recruits the collective life from the first day.

While waiting, you can talk. Our hero secondary special education, he has worked on the "bearing" Automated production equipment, he entered the BSUIR to "zaochku", but studied briefly, took a sabbatical year and a half and decided to go into the army.

"I have all served in the family - says Pribytkin. - The father - a Marine, I was 14 years in the Army Special Forces prepared, 15 times easily tighten. Engaged in tourism, I went into the mountains to play professionally in airsoft, jump off a bridge with a rope. Once in sports, he suffered a knee injury. Spetsnaz option was dropped. I could, of course, get a reprieve, but what's the point to run? »

Army for him, as it seemed to us - the next adventure.

A week before sending Pribytkin arranged wires, 40 people called. "I smashed flat - smiles. - And today ordered the parents and friends not to come, why and what is the change? »

On citizen Misha left the girl Katya, she is studying at the Minsk Medical Institute. She promised to wait.

12:30. Tattoos service today is not a hindrance. Even on the neck. Later on, in part, this guy will tell you that tattoos on the theme of "The Little Prince" stands alone.

Along with "The Little Prince" Pribytkin will serve the 120th Separate Guards Mechanized Brigade.

"It's nothing I'm not afraid, not small. Brother said that Lad Camp will be best, "- calm our hero.

The service he prepared thoroughly. With a take, not only foam, razor, sewing kit, and "Hemming».

14:45. We are still waiting. The last team returned with the medical examination of conscripts. Everyone who wanted to, went to the buffet.

"Take in the army!" - Shouting from the audience.

And what they can not wait ?!

But representatives of the military units arrived for the new addition. By rallying point arrived buses that will carry to train recruits. Soon the road.

15:40. The first party is built on the parade ground. Because the fence shouting something cheerful friends. The bus goes to the train station. The train will travel to Borisov at 16:57.

17:20. Someone sleeps, someone eats ssoboyku. Funny little man sings a song for the children. Next stop - Peczynski. Stop at the half year ...

18:25. Frost to the bone, cold stars on Peczynski two sergeants and sergeant waiting for a group of new recruits. Furnaces - as much in this word! Freeze Lad Camp recruits will not exactly.

In the shadows of the new arrivals are systems in part. Pass a monument to "The Star", with interest look around. It's okay: the usual military town.

18:50. The recruits lined up in front of the barracks. They have learned to shout loudly: "Ya-a».

"Well, you're a little bit like a war!" - Encourages senior lieutenant.

Before you go in the "auditorium" guys pass the rest of victuals. From now on, the grub will be State-owned.

Over the next three hours of pre-recruits distribute to their companies. Every once asked about education, about whether there is a law. Following information will drive to Excel, the time of completion of the course the young fighter will be clear to which unit will leave the military.

- Who wants to explore? - Interest of the 120th Brigade.

- I! - Shouts fifteen.

- Who is willing to lie on the cold 5:00?

A couple of people sit down.

- Who can pull 15 times?

Another five boarded.

- Who freely runs 10 kilometers?

You're two ... They are running tight.

Michael Pribytkin not say exactly where it will hit. Perhaps due. It will be decided later.

While there is a distribution, we talk to representatives of the academic center that is waiting for recruits in the coming months. No hard physical exertion in the first week, they assured. Just a walk in the morning in the fresh air to the feet become accustomed to new shoes.

"The most difficult for the guys will adapt to the daily routine - say the officers. - Someone used to go to bed late and get up early. Here everything is clear. Socks have to wash themselves, to shave in the morning ... About the food the parents should not worry. As it is necessary to feed. »

20:30. In the smoking room talking recruits.

- Do you "VELCOM" is? Mom call.

- I and "Wellcome" and MTS and "Life" - take whatever you like!

What about cell phones for beginners lot of questions. When they can be used? On this occasion, there is a special instruction. From Monday to Saturday is permitted to call in the period from 19:00 to 20:40, Sunday and holiday days - from 10:00 to 20:40, and so on. D. Phones rent the company commander in the safe, while charging is responsible for the safety of duty . Exactly the same rules on cameras and iPods. But laptops are prohibited.

21:00. Recruits go to the bath, the shower they are given a kit form. Guys surprise twist sword belt. What to do with it? Tomorrow sergeants show. Hemming also teach.

It is said that the shape of people changes ...

23:00. Michael Pribytkin today to get in shape did not, his team will go to the bath in the morning. Soon midnight, the first day in the army coming to an end. Fighters led to a location that shows the bunk. The boys, or rather, already conscripts of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Belarus, immediately put to bed. Tomorrow at 6:00 they rise.

62. End.

Source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting