How to go to serve in the army.

The author writes, virusog:

After a visit to 5 motorized infantry brigade, I strongly suggest themselves to other "army" place to learn more and see. Last Friday, he was invited to seeing recruits from the Moscow assembly point on Ugreshskaya street. I myself was not in the army, as the sending of conscripts did not know, why the sudden invitation to come and nasnimat photo essay received with joy.

This addresses (Ugreshskaya Street. D.8) are afraid of all the "deviants" in Moscow. This is where all the troops sent to Moscow recruits.

Getting to the assembly point, recruits undergo a medical examination. For the third time (the first two - the district recruiting office). The doctors here are not soldiers, their commanders here as if on a business trip for a month from the Department of Health in Moscow. The doctor in the photo - the head of the medical committee. Doctor of the highest category, WHC.

Set standard professionals, as in any medical examination before the call.

Even here there is a dentist! And with very good equipment. One of the few doctors who are not just looking around, but also treats the recruits when needed.

Doctors guys are still in urban clothing. Form issued later.

After a medical examination - a mandatory interview with representatives of the military unit where the recruit is sent. Parents rasprashivajut future commanders on the conditions in the part.

Representatives of the RF talk about the soldiers' tea, the availability of terminals to receive cash for mobile phones (cell allowed the troops more than a year), the date and time of the oath, etc.

The grandmother of one of the guys at the end of the conversation, even stood up and thanked the military for a meaningful story. According to her, she was not afraid to send his grandson in part to such commanders.

The grandson did not look frightened. The overall situation in this case was quite friendly.

Commanders parents willingly gave their phone numbers to contact in case of emergency.

After the meeting with representatives of the conscript waiting for the issuance of forms and personal belongings of soldiers.

Set nezateyliv, but for him the soldier is liable.

The cost of the complete set - 4864, 79r.

His personal belongings which are not allowed to take part in the military, the recruit can leave the assembly point. All will be sent to his home address.

And there are shelves with bags waiting to be sent.

The form is issued by size. If something does not fit, you can immediately and change.

It is a pity that the form has given the old one. New (which we saw in Taman Brigade) is still considered experimental. Although T-shirts on the recruits were "pixel».

Usually guys are leaving the troops on the same day. But in the case of delayed trains, planes or other problems to the assembly point and you can spend the night.

Here there is even a TV for evening entertainment.

This group of children was sent in the internal troops. Parting lecture he read a veteran Special Forces Alpha.

The man is said to be legendary. For a long time I have been fighting zam.rukovoditelya Alpha Flight. He took part in most of today's anti-terrorist operations.

Right on top of an interesting medal - "For quite impossible." As they say, that the officer became the prototype of the character Wesley Snipes in the action film "Passenger 57", defusing a group of terrorists on the plane.

After the lecture fighters built to send and taken to the bus, wishing them an easy life.

Thing bags I considered a relic of the past. It turned out, they had used until now.

Normal guys with normal emotions.

And finally, the journalist of TV channel "MIR" in a cynical shirt

via virusog

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting