Soviet actors

When asked whether or you yourself, why Soviet actors face Heroes? Yes, because they really were heroes, with a capital letter. Boris Ivanov

Boris Ivanov had the opportunity to serve as a scout. In one of the battles he received terrible wounds: head, back, both legs and arms. He was found on the battlefield among the dead. Future actor experienced clinical death and miraculously survived. Since then Boris always believed that he had two birthdays.

Yuri Nikulin, a member of the Finnish and the Great Patriotic War:

From the first days of the war Nikulin battery opened fire on Nazi aircraft, which broke to Leningrad, threw Gulf deep mines. As part of an anti-aircraft battery Nikulin fought until the spring of 1943, was promoted to the rank of Staff Sergeant. Then he twice visited the hospital - after pneumonia and after a concussion. After his recovery, he was sent to the 72-th separate anti-aircraft battalion under Kolpin.

About the war years Yuri recalled: "I can not say that I belong to the brave people. No, I get scared. The thing is, as the fear is manifested. With some hysterics happened - they were crying, screaming, running away. Other transferred outwardly calm ... But the first man killed in I will never forget.

We sat at the firing position and ate from the pot. Suddenly, next to our instrument shell burst, and charge a splinter decapitated. A man sits with a spoon in his hand, steam comes out of the pot, while the upper part of the head is cut like a razor, clean ... »

Vladimir Basov

... Captain, Deputy Chief of Operations of the 28th Artillery Division breakthrough separate reserve of the High Command.

Zinovy ​​Gerdt E.

... He volunteered for the front. Senior lieutenant sapper company Gerdt not thought that he is an artist, and even participated in the initiative. In February 1943, the Belgorod, he was seriously wounded in the leg. Lameness stayed with him for life.

Sergey Safonovich Gurzo

Home at the age of sixteen he volunteered for front.V Poland in the 44th was severely wounded. Year in hospitals ...

Alexey Smirnov Makarovich

April 9, 1944 in the village after a powerful Pyliava artnalёtov two battalions of the enemy with the support of 13 tanks launched an attack. Tov. Smirnov opened with a platoon of powerful mortar fire on the German infantry. In this battle, the platoon was destroyed by fire: 4 heavy machine gun and 2 manual, 110 Nazi soldiers and officers. German counterattack was repulsed.

July 20, 1944 near the height of 283.0 enemy forces up to 40 Nazis attacked the battery. Smirnov, inspiring fighters into battle with personal weapons. Fire from rifles and machine guns battery repulsed the attack of the Germans. On the battlefield, only 17 of the Nazis, Smirnov personally captured 7 of the Nazis.

January 22, 1945, despite the intense enemy fire, with his calculation on himself ferried mortar on the left bank of the Oder River. Location of mortar fire destroyed two machine-gun point in the village and up to 20 Eyhenrid Nazis. 36th artillery regiment captured the village and a bridgehead on the left bank of the Oder River.

Gulyaev Vladimir Leonidovich

In 1942 he was admitted to the Perm flying school, from which he graduated with the rank of second lieutenant.

Bulletin Evgeni

... Fought for three years. He was awarded two medals "For Courage", the Order of the Patriotic War, the Order of the Red Star.

Gluzsky Michael A.

In 1940, drafted into the army, he, as an actor, had the service team at the Central Theater of the Soviet Army. During the war, was involved in front-line teams.

Smoktunovskij Innocent Mikhailovich

... Enrolled in a military school. ... For that study time is going to stay in the potatoes, with a foiled cadet shoulder straps and sent to the front - to hell, to the Kursk Bulge (1943).

"I've never been injured. Honestly, very strange - two years of this terrible life at the front: standing under the muzzles of German machines, fought in the environment, escaped from captivity ... But was not injured. Ground during the bombing I, however, like falling asleep - so much so that some of the turf shoes with coils sticking out. I was lucky to escape when we drove to the camp. There was another way - willing to offer service in ROA ... But I did not accept it. I, eighteen, tormented boy led the instinct of self-preservation. I ferret out the peasants, where more forests and swamps, where there are fewer roads, and went there. Nazis there was nothing to do as opposed to the guerrillas. So dobrel to the village Dmitrovka ... knocked on the nearest door, and I opened. I took a step, tried to say something and fell into semi-oblivion. I was raised, was carried to bed, fed, washed in the bath. I washed a few girls - and even how they laughed! And I'm living skeleton, with stubborn belly to the spine, ribs sticking out. " In this village he lived for about a month, then helped get the case to the partisans fought in the unit, the war ended southwest of Berlin.

Mikhail Pugovkin

Hit the infantry regiment scout. In the Smolensk went through hell without a scratch, and in August 1942 under the Voroshilovgrad was wounded in the leg. The hospital gangrene, Michael prepared to amputation. He asked the chief surgeon of a field hospital, "Doctor, I can not be without a leg, I Artist!". The surgeon went to meet.

Georgi Yumatov

In 1941-1942 he studied at the Naval School. At age 17, went to the front, several times he was wounded, bruised. Fought in parts of the Marine Corps.

Anatoli Papanov

From the first days of the war - at the front. Was a senior sergeant, platoon commander of anti-aircraft artillery. In 1942, badly wounded in the leg near Kharkov and at age 21 became disabled third group.

The first days of the war were difficult for our army and tragic. Young, neobstrelyannye recruits go to hell. 'Is forget how, after two and a half hours of battle forty-two people remained thirteen?' - Recalled Papanov later. About this time he will play through many years one of the most striking and significant roles - General Serpilin in Simon's adaptation of the novel 'The Living and the Dead'.

Vladimir Etush

Vladimir Etush sent on a course of military translators in Stavropol. But at the front he was in infantry regiment. Etush fought in the mountains of Kabarda and Ossetia, took part in the liberation of Rostov-on-Don, Ukraine. Fought heroically, for which he was awarded the Order of the Red Star and medals. At the same time he was promoted to lieutenant. In 1944 Etush was seriously injured and after the hospital received a second group disability was discharged.

Nicholas Boyarsky

... Went to the front in June 1941.

Fyodor Valikov

... Went through the entire war. Holder of two Orders of Glory

Aleksei Vanin

... Slowed myself years, to be called to the front. ... 1942 Stalin fought in the Siberian Division (Siberian volunteer division), was wounded.

Leonid Gaidai

In 1942, Leonid Gaidai drafted into the army

When I arrived Commissar selected completion in the army, every question officer Gaidai replied "I am." "Who's the artillery?" "I," "In the cavalry?" "I," "In the Navy?" "I," "In the intelligence?" "I" - which aroused dissatisfaction chief. "Yes, you wait, Gaidai, - said the Commissar - Give announce the entire list." From this case, many years later was born episode film "Operation" Y "».

Gaidai sent to the Kalinin Front. "When I heard about the Kalinin Front, I thought that we necessarily provezut through Moscow. I thought I was in Moscow live only beautiful people, and really wanted to see her. We really was driven through Moscow, but crossed it at night underground in the subway. Train soldiers walked without stopping at any station and I Moscow did not see. "

Gaidai served as platoon walking intelligence repeatedly went behind enemy lines to take the language, was awarded several medals.

In 1943, returning from a mission, Leonid Gaidai was blown up by anti-personnel mine, was badly injured leg. About a year spent in hospital, suffered a 5 operations. He was threatened with amputation, but he refused from it. "One-legged actors do not happen" - he said. The consequences of this injury haunted him all his life. From time to time the wound is opened, the yields of fragments, bone and inflamed these tortures lasted for years. He was disabled, but never told anyone about it. Extraneous this not only did not know but had no idea, because Leonid Iovich could not stand to show their disease or infirmity. He was a real man's character.

Yuri Katin-Yartsev

In 1939 he was drafted into the Red Army. Two years later, the war ... He was demobilized in 1946.

Vladimir Samojlov

... A veteran of World War II.

Vladimir Zamanskiy

... Deceived the commission and add to his age, the boy volunteered to the front. Fought in 1944, burned in the tank commander saved.

Gleb Strizhenov

Ascribing to himself in the metric extra couple of years, he was found fit for military service, and soon found himself on the front lines. However, to war, he had failed: in the first battle he was seriously wounded, and after treatment in the hospital his komissovali.

Yuri Ozerov

Great Patriotic War took place signalman, from private to major. During the storm Konigsberg Yuri Ozerov has thought: if he stays alive, be sure to tell by means of cinema all that saw its understanding experienced, the great era in which he happened to live. And Major Ozerov alive ... films "Liberation", "The Battle of Moscow" and others.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting