11-year-old boy killed Cabana - champion

11-year-old resident of the American city Pikensvillya (Alabama) shot a wild boar, which can be detected from the largest to date in the United States.

480-pound hog size exceeds even Hryakzillu - known wild boar, who was killed in 2004 in Georgia.

Seeing the monster killed, taxidermist Jerry Cunningham was in shock, the website "News America." "The greatest creation of all that I have seen. Just unbelievable, "- he said. Head of the animal is now stored in his studio, and the meat will be sent for processing.

Jamison Stone, who killed his first deer at age 5, did not hide his joy. The boy said: "I am glad that I was able to put such a hefty beast. I do not think I can do it again. True, it was a little scary. Wild boar in fact could turn around and attack. It happens. And it had fangs to 13 centimeters. "

The teenager was hunting with his father Mike Stone and two conductors in eastern Alabama, when they saw the boar-monster.

According to the brave child, he shot the huge animal eight times and chased it for three hours - the pursuit is over fatal shot, the AP reported.

As his father said, he and two conductors do not interfere with the boy to hunt, but kept the rifle at the ready, as they were ready for that wild boar may at any time to turn back and attack the young hunter.

Tags

See also

New and interesting