The last word maniac (10 photos)

Serial killers - are criminals who think quite differently. He sees the world through glasses with lenses of deception, sociopathy, psychopathy and self-hypnosis.

1. Aileen Wuornos

Quote - "Let your wife and children raped right in the ass." (To the jury, after a conviction).

Aileen Wuornos was born February 29, 1956, her childhood was spent in constant sexual abuse on the part of the brothers and relatives. With 9 years she sold herself for cigarettes. When she was 14 she was pregnant or from his brother, or grandfather. She left home and lived forest. Soon she began to travel around the United States hitchhiking trip truckers paying his body. She was sentenced to death for the murder of seven people (truckers). She claimed that it was self-defense, and that these men raped her. 2. Albert Fish

Quote - "I love children, they are delicious».

Albert was born on May 19, 1870. He "glorified" by the fact that after the rape of children and eat them. He was also known as the Brooklyn Vampire, Werewolf of Wisteria and moon maniac. His family suffered from mental illness and completely gave my life to the church. From an early age his game included - the consumption of urine and feces, spying on naked boys in the public baths, and mailing letters with depraved content to single women. He was sentenced to death in the electric chair for the abduction and murder of Grace Budd. In other murders he had not confessed, but the evidence points to him. While in prison, he thrust himself needle urinary ducts and the electric chair because of them was an electrical short, which is roasted from the inside. Photo: Cannibal Albert Fish on the dock next to the killer - Detective William King, for six years, the hunt for a serial killer. December 14, 1934.

3. Arthur Shawcross

Quote - "She made me * m not, and was so absorbed that I had to stifle her».

Born Arthur Shawcross 6 June 1945. And he was jailed for premeditated murder of two children. Later, during the conclusion, it was found that he had committed more than a dozen murders. He had a very low IQ, somewhere around 86, but this did not prevent him to serve in Vietnam, where he witnessed the various torture. He was also known as "killer of Genesee," where he had killed eleven prostitutes, although the number could be much larger. He died at the age of 63 years in prison.

4. Dennis Rader

Quote - "In fact, I think that possessed by demons. They got into me when I was a child ».

Born on March 9, 1945. Dennis Lynn Rader killed 10 people between 1974 and 1991. The sign «BTK» found on every person they killed. This meant «Bind, Torture, Kill» / »Assign, tortured and killed." Since He served in the Army, he covered his tracks well, but was arrested after the rape of his own daughter. As semen analysis on the bodies of his slain identified.

5. Carl Panzram

Quote - "I sat and thought. While I was a little boy running around and looking for something. We talked with him and went to the quarry in a quarter miles from the hotel. I left it there, but first raped and killed him. When I left brain flowed out of his ears. I knew he was dead and I loved it ».

Born on June 28 1891 Charles was convicted of serial murder, set fire, theft, robbery and rape. Panzram confessed to his best friend, and a prison guard Henry Lesser in 22 murders and rapes of more than 1000 young men. He began his murder in 1920, when he began to solder the young sailors, then raped and killed.

6. David Berkowitz

Quote - "Demons like my penis».

Also known as the Son of Sam, Berkowitz terrorized New York City in the summer of 1976. He killed 8 people, claiming that he was ordered to do it the demons who spoke to him through the neighbor's dog. Later, he completely refused to testify, but the evidence was against him. In the photo: a shot taken by police after being caught by David Berkowitz in New York in August 1977.

7. Edmund Kemper

Quote - "Even when she was dead, she still whined at me. I could not get her to shut up! »

Also known as the Co-Ed Killer, Kemper would be convicted of murder and necrophilia. His career killer began at age 15, when he killed his grandparents. He was placed in a psychiatric hospital, where he put a complicated form of sociopathy. After his release, he killed and dismembered six female hitchhiker, the latest victims were his mother and her boyfriend.

8. Zodiac Killer

Quote - "If the cops are going to catch me, they had better keep an eye on your ass, and then who knows what ...»

"Zodiac Killer" committed atrocities in California in the late 60s and 70s. He shot his murder and sent to newspapers. He became one of the most famous serial killers because of their code letters to the press. He sent letters to more than 10 photos of murders, but boasted that he had killed more than 37. The killer was named "Zodiac" press, as his letters were signed zodiac crosses. The police did not find him, and then all the number of uncovered since 1969.

9. Ted Bundy

Quote - "Sometimes I feel like a vampire».

Serial murderers, rapists, kidnappers and necrophiliac, Ted Bundy confessed to 30 killings in seven states in the early 70's. With its good looks and charisma, it is easy to lure young women into his car. He often used a fake plaster hand and asked for help from the young girls. Providing inside his car VW Beetle, the victim is trapped, because Interior door handles opening was not.

10. John Wayne Gacy

Quote - "The only thing you can blame me, it's for the provision of funeral services without a license».

In 1994, Gacy was convicted of 33 murders and sentenced to death. Gacy lured teenagers to his home, and there are brutally murdered and raped them. He buried 26 teens in the basement of his home, he threw three in the river, the rest he buried on the site. Also known as the killer clown named because of his charity fundraising events, where he performed as a clown Pogo.

Tags

See also

New and interesting