Be true to your values. Be honest. Do your best. Do what brings you closer to your dream. Take care of yourself, your family and friends. Treat people with respect. Be the person who makes others feel special. In other words, we need to invest in their love life. Because when you love life, life will love you. And there is no attraction more than love. People will notice the goodness that surrounds you, and they will be attracted to you.
1. Stop the gossip and superficial judgments. Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, gossip bred people with little intelligence. Life is too short to spend it on the gossip and washing pits someone. If you do not understand someone asks them. If you do not agree with them, tell them about it. But do not judge them behind their backs.
2. Lift the different mood. If you want to lift yourself up, lift up the mood of the other person.
3. speaketh the words of support is needed. Words of encouragement during a failure is worth more than praise for success. Each of us can happen trouble and we lose hope. And as well, when someone will be able to support us in difficult times and say: You are not alone, we are close to you.
4. Be positive. Think positively If you hurt someone, sorry if offended you, learn to forgive quickly. Cultivate your inner world and inspire yourself and others.
5. Accept your uniqueness. If you do not accept their uniqueness, you'll spend my whole life trying to meet some standards, completely lost myself. Be yourself. Every person has some features which no other.
6. do things for fun and passion. When you stop doing things for fun and passion, you will not live, and you begin to simply exist. If you really want to change your life, you must first change their minds and their actions. When you're ready to really invest their time and energy into something that is close to your heart, you will see how your life will begin to get rich.
7. Stop prove to everyone his innocence. Do not think that just your opinion is correct. There are many roads that are correct. You can not judge others by their own past. They live a different life. Express your opinion freely and politely, without imposing it. Respect for the opinions of others without judgment always has more weight than just being right.
8. Be honest. You can not promise to love for the rest of your life, but you can truly love a person here and now.
9. Be flexible. What in life often appears as an obstacle, in fact, the road that leads you to something better. Be flexible and open mind to all the changes that make you grow, and help you to better align yourself with your goal.
10. Do not look back. Do not let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become. No need to regret, do not look back. What is past is past, this has not changed. Look to the future and move forward. We have no way of knowing what lies ahead, but this is what makes the trip even more fun. This is what makes life worth living.