Ingredients (45 pieces):
Salted butter - 100 g
Sugar - 100 g
Flour - 250 g
Water - 62, 5 ml.
Baking powder - 1/4 sachet
Salt - 1 of
1. In a small saucepan, combine butter, sugar, water and salt. If unsalted butter, add 1/2 tsp further about salt.
2. Put on medium heat, bring to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Give the mixture to cool to room temperature.
3. In a bowl sift the flour together with baking powder.
4. Add to the flour mixture chilled oil.
5. Thoroughly knead until smooth. Must obtain a dense buttery dough.
6. The molding of the dough into a ball, roll up it to the film and put in a refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
7. After this time We reach the dough and cut the ball into 5-6 pieces, so it will be easier to work with.
8. Lightly sprinkle with flour and roll out the table one of the parts of the layer thickness of 2-3 mm. Roll out the dough should be very careful, because it is very friable and brittle. More convenient to roll out small pieces, one by one. From the formation cut blanks for cookies. We used a special mold-printing for cookies «petit-beurre», but you can cut out any other molds - to taste the cookies it will not change.
9. We spread the blanks on the baking paper and put in a preheated 180 degree oven for about 15 minutes.
10. Once the pastry lightly browned, remove and leave to cool. Until too rosy a liver condition is better not to bring, otherwise they will not be as tender and crumbly.
11. The finished cookies; Ideas for tea.
12. Biscuit perfectly stored in metal boxes and remain for several days in the same crumbly.