Why wrap jam in sand dough on margarine

"How do you make a cookie?" my sister asked me the other day. "Tasty, fragrant, stuffed like a kid, remember?" continued Ilona. So I went to the kitchen to look in my grandmother's notebook. cookie "Litting in the blanket."

I told my sister the recipe, and immediately started cooking. "Thank you for the idea, sister!" I called her back 40 minutes later. While the treat is brewing, I'm making myself a cup of cocoa.

How to make sand cookies today editorial "Site" Share the preparation instructions delicious sand cookie "Litting in the blanket." It could be anything!

The ingredients
  • 2 tbsp flour
  • 1 egg
  • 0.5 tbsp sugar
  • 75g margarine
  • 170g sour cream
  • 0.5 tsp soda
  • 1-2 tbsp starch
  • 200g jam
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, beat the eggs with sugar, then add sour cream and soda. Please note that you do not need to quench soda.

2. Soften margarine (if desired, you can take butter) mix with sifted flour until the formation of crumbs, add a pinch of salt.

3. Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture. Stir and mix the dough.

4. For filling, I'm taking thick plum zipper and currant jam, but you choose from what you have. The only rule: if the filling is liquid, you need to add starch to it so that it does not spread.

5. On a sprinkled flour table, thinly roll out the dough (3-4 mm thick). Cut it into squares with a side of 3.5-4 centimeters and put the filling in the center of each of them.

6. Plug the edges of the square diagonally, thereby forming an envelope. Hold it tight so it doesn't open. Parch the pan and bake the cookies in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 25 minutes.

7. That's all. Lay in the blanket cookies Ready. Bon appetit!

Breakfast cookies are a great option for a quick snack. The energy we get from it will be used throughout the day. The main thing is to spend it wisely and not to abuse sweets.

We offer you to check out the wonderful recipe of Swiss sand cookies. Children can eat it every day, but it is better, of course, in small portions!

Now you know how cook. Like when I was a kid. It is easy to prepare and does not belong to exquisite desserts, but the taste of it will please all your home.

As a filling, you can use nuts and dried fruits, cottage cheese, but the most delicious is grandmother's jam. Be sure to cook - you will not regret it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting