If you want poverty and despair to leave your home, don't give these things away for free.

Who among us has not borrowed or borrowed anything? We don't usually give that much importance. And esotericists in between call for such actions to be meaningful. Otherwise, you can lose wealth in the house - attract trouble and inadvertently share your wealth, health and happiness. We tell you how to borrow things to maintain your well-being.

By exchanging things, we transfer our energy to each other. It is extremely difficult to control its charge. We don’t always know how someone treats us when they take our property. By returning an object, an adversary may wish us harm.

Envious people are dangerous to others. They give negativity to everything they touch. So you have to be very careful with them. And also – to follow the recommendations, so as not to pick up someone else’s “blackness”.

If you doubt the intentions of your counterpart, ask him to give you a coin or a small denomination bill for your thing. So you don't give up yours, it's like you're selling. Do the same thing when you borrow something. At the end, they said, "Payed." This will close the door to any negativity.

What things can never be given for free? Vases, flowers, roots, sprouts and seeds require a fee. Otherwise, your donor plant will stop growing or even wither. And if you give the listed enemy, you can say goodbye to the hope of growing a flower of the same species. No matter how hard you try!

Moreover, if you ask the envious sprout of the flower that you shared earlier, he will most likely refuse. Because he knows: this will disrupt the outflow of energy that he deliberately created.

To return the stolen powers to your flowers, toss a flower of carnations to the enemy and say the following words: “I give you the flower (the name of the person), I take my flower soul, I return everything to the previous places.” Things will be back to normal soon.

Take at least a penny for your plant. Even if you give it to your aunt or girlfriend.

Borrowing plates, mugs and other utensils, you can attract quarrels and conflicts into the house. Sorcerers are advised to do the following. Taking a coin for a favor, put a candy in the dishes and say the following words to yourself: “I do not give dishes, but sell them for a while.” I will return and keep my strength to myself.”

Ask the man to return the container to you. After washing it under running water with a pinch of salt, saying: "If the dishes foreign forces picked up, my salt removed them."

You don’t have to lend anyone your favorite ring or earrings! Boldly refuse this request, because jewelry absorbs the energy of your hostess. Another thing if you decide to give your jewelry. Hold it under a stream of water and say a conspiracy: “I will nullify the energy of this thing, take all my strength from it, I leave all pleasant memories of this thing for myself.”

And then, “Serve and bring happiness.” When you give, ask for a penny in yellow. It is important that the person immediately put on a gift. This will make him happy and bring him happiness. Your powers will remain with you.

The strong energy of salt acts like a sponge, absorbing both good and bad. By borrowing salt, you share the power of your home. The enemy will give you his negativity, problems and troubles. Sometimes intentionally!

How do you protect yourself? Pouring salt for the guest, quietly uttered the following words: “I give empty salt, I leave power to myself.” Borrow with your left hand, and take the money for the service with your right.

If a person is suspicious, you have every right to refuse his request. In case of an emergency, buy a pack of salt on the waning moon that you will not use. At home, light a candle of any color and drops on top of 3 drops of wax, saying: "This salt will not absorb the forces that surround it." Nothing will be brought into my house or taken away.

Place the package anywhere except the kitchen. But also take a symbolic fee for it. Important: giving salt, do not demand it back, so as not to take away other people's troubles.

The last piece of bread has long represented prosperity in the house. Giving the last crumbs, you block your flow of well-being. Don't worry about someone thinking you're greedy. But if the pangs of conscience are strong, buy two loaves so one can be given away.

If you happen to borrow bread, take a small bill from a person and warn that you should not give the loaf. When serving bread as alms, do not pass it through the threshold. Go out the door and mentally say these words: “I help the person in need, I preserve my positive forces.” A good deed will bring happiness into your life.

Wealth in the house: things dear to the soul We are talking about objects that you have more than 3 months. You have the right not to lend anything that brings you joy and luck. Whether it's a regular sweatshirt, pen or vase. Even if your sister asked for it.

What things are you never going to borrow? Share with us in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting