South Koreans bought more strollers for dogs than for children in 2023

Until recently, I was skeptical about such a phenomenon as a stroller for dogs. Here he goes down madame's street and pushes in front of him a cart full of pugs. What is this weird, ridiculous fashion? Did people finally go crazy in an attempt to humanize their pets? But a veterinarian friend opened my eyes to this magnificent invention. I confess, I took all the words back!

We live in a time when dogs get manicures and colorful hairstyles. Cologne, glamorous costumes with rhinestones and toys for love pleasures were invented for the pearls. Some accessories for tailed friends cause only one thought: “People are crazy!” But some things admire their thoughtfulness. One of these ingenious inventions is a stroller for dogs.

These comfortable carts have already gained crazy popularity around the world. According to Gmarket, the largest trading platform in South Korea, in 2023, the country bought more strollers for dogs than for children. 57% to 43%! Let's figure out why this accessory is so cool and useful.

Sometimes a tailed friend is not able to cope with a walk on his four. The dog can be after surgery or just sick and old. And in the cart, he will be able to go outside to breathe fresh air and chat with friends.

The stroller will serve good service and healthy dogs. Especially hot summer, when the soil in places warms up to +70 ° C. What about the asphalt? Poor things bake delicate pads on their paws and suffer from burns. Just like in the winter, it’s just as cold. The dog can injure the paws on the soil of small sharp stones. Unless a caring owner puts her in a comfortable stroller.

Owners of tailed babies know: puppy quarantine is difficult for a furry patient. You can't let him out at this time. The puppy should be carefully isolated from contact with the environment. It's good to have your own place. Apartment owners can only carry a dog in their arms. Or sit the baby in a wheelchair and go for a walk to explore the world!

Fashion cart will come to the aid of owners of small breeds. Sometimes a hike to the park through crowded places costs a lot of nerves - your own and your dog. Noisy children and large unfriendly breeds can scare babies. In the “house” they will be comfortable and safe. In addition, some models of carts are equipped with a protective net and safety straps for restless people.

To the vet and shopping Going to the groomer or veterinarian dogs do not like. And the owners do not like to pull the pet by the leash in the office. But in a cozy personal space, the pet will feel safe and calm down.

Not all shops allow shopping with animals. But otherwise, it is not always convenient. Try to carefully read the list of ingredients when the quirky Spitz spins under the armpit. In a closed wheelchair, the baby will be able to calmly wait for the master’s attention. This is much better than leaving a dog on a leash near a store or in a car. The latter solution is extremely dangerous to the life of the animal, especially in summer.

Manufacturers of accessory emphasize: it is not necessary to accustom healthy pets to a wheelchair. Walking is mandatory for the animal. A favorite should run well, frolic and communicate with his relatives. Even old people are useful walks so that their muscles remain in tone. Use the cart wisely and only in extreme cases.

Perhaps transportation for dogs will one day inspire manufacturers of children's products. Imagine a comfortable stroller for a child who is already standing and wants to look at the world. I am sure that the new invention will have a lot of fans.

The inventors of dog carts also warn: do not try to re-equip the baby carriage. It has a different design. The dog will be uncomfortable and dangerous.

Would you put your pet in a wheelchair? Share your look at the fashion accessory in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting