Why people are ready for any tricks for the sake of obtaining property and where do their principles go?

If by all means You have to inherit. And there are simply no other options, many will go to all sorts of tricks, but try to get their way. Flattery, pity, manipulation, even pleading. What if it is, say, real estate? Of course, you can make money... But it's long and uninteresting. It takes too much energy. And here - and do not need to do much. And relatives, though. And most importantly, if you do not get an inheritance, then it will certainly pass to another relative. And morally it's even worse!

So stories about how heiresses swear and gnaw at each other, on the Internet there is a full. That's life and that's it. So people who are already old and do not want to become a victim of deception by their coarse relatives, should all this be put on a mustache. Times may change, but human greed for profit does not.

You have to get an inheritance as soon as I haven't turned in my life to achieve something. Changed jobs, went to school, married not for love. I even bought lottery tickets, hoping for a fool. But almost nothing helped. The courses, for the most part, were a hoax, a sharashkin's office, and taught nothing. My husbands, all four of them, divorced me. But before, they consulted lawyers to leave me alone, without a penny. Lottery... No, and there was no miracle, I never won a really sane amount.

Peels So there's just work left. I really changed a lot of professions, worked a lot and even wanted to one day raise money and go abroad. But at the last minute, I changed my mind. I was afraid of strangers that I had no talent for languages. The competition is just a horror! How did I become a wealthy enough woman at 58? Yeah, just lucky. I had a hand in my own success, but...

Just a year or two after my failed “trip” to work, I had to change apartments. I'm used to renting. To the fact that nothing can be seriously changed in it, the owners can come and start, literally, rummaging through my things. I was already well over 40 at the time. But these moves, they just turned me inside out. Especially considering that I had no children or husband, there is no one to help, and it is a shame to catch the glances of strangers: oh, what a lonely woman moves out.

So, I moved into one, how to say, house. Two-story, old, on 3 entrances. Here. I met an old lady there. The character was, shall we say, not sugar. But she didn't have the same negativity to me as she did to others. Probably because I was as lonely as she was. We became kind of good friends, although I often heard her grumbling when I brought some shopping. But the character is what you can do.

As it turned out, this old lady was the owner of half of that house, with all its apartments, floors and entrances. I received money from residents, including me, just did not tell me about it, and I did not ask. That's how, after she passed away, I got all this real estate and the strange feeling of being like a character from some fairy tale. But in my fairy tale, instead of a prince, I was given a grumpy lonely old lady as a reflection of me in the future. And no youth, no beauty, no ball in the palace.

Well, after all this, my loneliness didn't last long. No, a herd of handsome men with a languid look never appeared under my windows. I wasn't even hoping for that anymore. Let’s just say, let this “sport” live without me. Or even interest, enough. No, I suddenly had a whole flock of various relatives and relatives of their relatives, who all their lives thought how to help me, but decided only recently.

The first “shafts” were easily overcome. An aunt, for example, with whom we were always "on knives". What was she hoping for? That I would really listen to her stories about my cousins and be interested in what their lives were like? Grown men, fatheads, who have no interests in life. What do I have to sell the property to lend them money for development? I don't think so! That's exactly what I told my relatives. They came back and disappeared again until I was too old. Just like now.

At the moment, I have a new “close” family. These are my own nephews. My little sister. And what's particularly ironic is that she and I were really friends as children. Well, then what, then grew up and communication went down. However, her children are now very much stuffed into my company. Gifts, concert tickets. Here, recently invited to the theater, almost all Kahal. Why? If I'm old, should I love him?

It's actually simple. Nephews want their children to live with me. They need separate housing and all that. I have a couple of flats that are really empty, but it won't be long. Only after my nephews' children move in, I know 100%, I won't kick them out. Unless I'm going to worry about it with a lawyer. Do I need it?

That’s how, it seems, I should be a good aunt, help my relatives, rejoice when they come or call. But I'm not close at all. I am who I am, especially since in the past my person was not so close attention. But on the other hand, I received this property as a will. I could have done the same for them... But is it worth it? I don't feel like I need anyone else, to be honest. That's all, actually.

I hope I didn't take much of your time, and I hope my family doesn't take it from me today. Have a good day and weather. Everything else can probably fix itself.

Tags

See also

New and interesting